Kikau training injury

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hate on Waddle is astounding. Does anyone escape the Kennel hate? Oh Kiraz will be hated on one day as well.
It’s just carry over hate from the last couple of seasons, when he is on an edge and has to think he is a liability through the middle as he has played more this year and he’s been pretty handy

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it was a complete tear, would not be back until last few games of the season.
Definitely lightning does strike, but would like to hear more from club about how exactly during training this occurred.
I get the lower leg injuries at training, but such a bad upper body injury seems a little more unusual?
Yeah it seems very suss to me.
I think the club owes it to the fans to be open about it and what steps they will take to modify training regime. He is a high profile and salary cap player.

Some players didn't play World cup coz they wanted to be fit and ready for NRL and here we are with major injury setbacks at training on the same player within 2 weeks.

After his supposed HIA head knock, did they think it was OK for him to be involved in such physical training?

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, and they still punted his ass because of the damage he was doing to the team. One of the worst runs of ACLs/ Shoulders/ etc in their clubs history.
Yep. There is something there...
The stats don't lie, although the style the Roosters play makes much more vulnerable to injury.

Look at Keary, Radley, Teddy, Verrills....

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell's improved this year with a better coach and his error rate is down. He still doesn't bring much, but he's a decent enough back up for now with all our injuries. Can't see him being re-signed but other clubs will be interested.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The hate on Waddle is astounding. Does anyone escape the Kennel hate? Oh Kiraz will be hated on one day as well.
He should be sacked after his first knock on.... lol