Kikau training injury

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our season is gone, what we need to do is try our hand with things that work and things that might work. What have we got to lose. We need to try things other than just pass the ball to Burton to either bomb or kick downfield - getting too predictable. At least with Mahoney this year, kicking from dummy half has mixed our attacking up and the opposition don’t always see it coming. Bulldogs need to mix up our attacking game across the field.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just heard Kikau tore his pec at training. Might be out for the season
Man Big Willie and O'Meley are hard task masters lol. Maybe the training methods need reviewing. Oh well Kikau will be coming back around the same time as the Fox and Thompson so hopefully 'touch wood' we will have the full team on the field around the beginning of the second half of the comp.

Not sure whether we will be in contention for the top 8 then but all I want to see if the Dogs full potential. I reckon if we do get it together we will be up there competing with most teams and causing them trouble in the fight for the top 8. In the meantime our reserves like Preston, Edwards and Hughes will get game experience to add to our depth.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs have posted on their website too... I'm gutted. We went from a Burton, Kikau, Alamoti and JAC edge to I don't even know who's left for the next 8 to 10 weeks. By that stage we're round 14 - 16.

Or the boys can see this as adversity that if they overcome, they'll be the nucleus of a champion side.

Still gutted...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 years of playing high intensity football for the Panfers, making 3 straight GFs will do that to you. We bought a car that was going to break down at some point.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who killed the black cat
Horrible luck so far

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strange TPJ recovers & Kikau is injured. Starting a rumour Kikau doesn't want to be in the same team as TPJ. :tonguewink: (Joking people.)
LOL don't do that. I've seen some of the stuff about TPJ here. I've heard a lot about it off this forum too. I just hope he finally gets a chance to prove everyone wrong this week and puts those 'rumours' to bed.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking great. What is going on at training ffs