Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Now they got capewell they will move nikoura (not sure how to spell his name) into the middle.

Warriors will just want best piece for the squad.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s tries, injuries and carries.
Not trys, injurys and carrys.
In the interests of mutual respect please try a little harder as I prefer not to have to hire an interpreter to read your posts. Thanks Flipper :-).
So his league IQ matches!!!

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
RFM? Its all we can offer
Yeah I think not a bad compromise considering what other clubs may offer. I was think Tigers could offer Klemmer which may be a good deal for both clubs. But I guess that may depend on whether they really want Lui. I would say they may want Lui more than AFB considering they already have a good set of forwards.

Whereas the Dogs are flush with halves now and really need a top mid. Though it seems the Dogs are also interested in Lui. I am not sure we could get both.

But I would like the Dogs to persue Klemmer rather than Blake. I feel AFB will we a bit overpriced but Klemmer potentially can do what AFB does plus he has the Bulldog heart.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I think not a bad compromise considering what other clubs may offer. I was think Tigers could offer Klemmer which may be a good deal for both clubs. But I guess that may depend on whether they really want Lui. I would say they may want Lui more than AFB considering they already have a good set of forwards.

Whereas the Dogs are flush with halves now and really need a top mid. Though it seems the Dogs are also interested in Lui. I am not sure we could get both.

But I would like the Dogs to persue Klemmer rather than Blake. I feel AFB will we a bit overpriced but Klemmer potentially can do what AFB does plus he has the Bulldog heart.
Chloe has his Bulldog heart in her handbag along with his balls.

Always a Bulldog

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Klemmer can't do what AFB can do but they'd both be good signings even tho they're much different.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Klemmer can't do what AFB can do but they'd both be good signings even tho they're much different.
Yeah your probably right as of now. I think he has a bigger engine. But I can't help hoping we get Klemmer back as I think theres unfinished business to be made. When he has the fire in his belly Klemmer can be great.