News KIKAU’S Form Out Of This World

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope this guys form continues into 2023,maybe we can call him the terminator did anyone see his blood shot eye,freak of nature.
I have hopes in 2023 with a new coach for bigger and better things.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They love to ignore the fact that these players are bought to improve our results. Why are these articles never written about papalii to the tigers when they're on the same points as us?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He Will turn to shit if Baz is still here.

I would of signed a reverse coach clause, if the fraud is still coach in 2023 I could break my contract.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They love to ignore the fact that these players are bought to improve our results. Why are these articles never written about papalii to the tigers when they're on the same points as us?
Tigers don't sell papers or get clicks.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is it with Brandy being so bitter we're buying Penrith's (for the most part) talented players? Surely he understands you can't keep them all and that the entire point of the salary cap is to even out talent across the league. Guy needs to give it a break

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol these dickheads think blokes are gonna give up an extra 200k because they might lose some more games. Absolute pen pushes.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
These journos can all get fucked

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith where never a basket case?
Wasn't long ago they where signing key players trying to get off the bottom and buy some time to let their pool of juniors get blooded at appropriate time.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s not the first backrower that makes a career out of running at halves and centres 1/4 of his size. Don’t get the jizzing.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I saw the highlights - he is incredible! Skills to burn - can’t wait until he is over here with Mahoney and with a coach to establish a better structure this year, 2024 should be solid. Tired of saying this every year by the way.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He was always leaving Panthers for more money and long term deal. We didn't come in until after Kikau made that decision, Dragons were going hard for him.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This blokes form is next level he is a absolute beast!! fuckI hope he stays like this with us. The thought of him burto and fox on the left gives my pickle a little tickle.

Jabba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This blokes form is next level he is a absolute beast!! fuckI hope he stays like this with us. The thought of him burto and fox on the left gives my pickle a little tickle.
Depends on coach and systems in placw