Opinion Kieran Foran

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how frigging good this bloke was today!!

Even the commentators on Fox said it's the best game they've seen him play in years (and he did so with a calf cork for 60 minutes).

The no fear attacks right up to the line, and taking 3-4 big blokes over the line with him, he seems hungry.

THIS .. Ladies and Gentleman is the Kieran Foran that everyone who had faith in him, knew was lurking beneath the injuries.

Now the scary part is he can get much better than today too.

Forming links with Napa and CHN and I'd say Meaney out the back real soon, he's going to really fire for us moving forwards.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was good last week as well. He can't play if the forwards aren't setting the platform for the likes of he and Lewis.

Even going back to last year before his season ending injury, he wasn't even playing too badly. We found out he was playing injured for most of it, and to be fair the likes of Sharon and co just weren't setting the platform for him to do his thing.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was great, but it’s a long season ahead and I’m still not convinced he won’t finish it with a walking stick.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how frigging good this bloke was today!!

Even the commentators on Fox said it's the best game they've seen him play in years (and he did so with a calf cork for 60 minutes).

The no fear attacks right up to the line, and taking 3-4 big blokes over the line with him, he seems hungry.

THIS .. Ladies and Gentleman is the Kieran Foran that everyone who had faith in him, knew was lurking beneath the injuries.

Forming links with Napa and CHN and I'd say Meaney out the back real soon, he's going to really fire for us moving forwards.
Mate if been backing the bloke the minute we signed him, so everyone that didn't take this glorious middle finger

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It’s about time he took the leadership and let Lewis play his own game.
Maybe that was pay game plan to see if Lewis can run the team, then gave Foran the go ahead for the tigers game.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolute champion, put his body on the line time and time again in both attack and defence. Had no regard for his health and well being and gave his all. The real Keiron Foran has stood up every game this season but today was his best performance yet.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have always liked your opinions but this thread is won of your best. GO KIERAN I think he has only started.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So you’re happy that he’s doing his job? Standards here have dropped so low we are happy when our marquee big money signing finally delivers. This performance was 12 months too late really. I hope he keeps this form up for the sake of the team. He’s still not worth $1m a season. Our best option would be to try and sell high on Foran to get out of his ridiculous deal if there’s a team willing to pay his salary.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys got great talent and we saw a display for the ages yesterday. Like others have said though, I feel it’s a matter of time before he gets injured and out for a few weeks and that will hurt us big time right now so really hope he can stay healthy

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran was superb yesterday. He deserves plenty of praise for his toughness as well. I like that he put himself at dummy half to manage the pain of his injury and stay on the field.
Scored a great try and was fantastic in defense.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indeed Mr I..
Foz was all grit and class!!the way he helped us to our first win, Couldn’t have asked for a better effort/performance from our man!! He stepped up and showed us all he still has it , and played as we know he can. Very impressed and very important for our team in 2019. Wish him ALL the best for the remainder of the season.

Thanks Foran, top bloke !!!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
im not sure anyone ever doubted his ability (skills).. everyone concerns were:
a) injury and his ability to a play a full season
b) this size and value of his contract..

and So far as far as I'm concerned,,, 1.5 games won't erase those concerns..

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
100% agree. Let's hope he is injury free and consistent through this year.

Killed it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Definitely his best game for the club. His combination with CHN was great.

Here's hoping he plays like that for the rest of the season...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great post Mr I: I don't think anyone has ever doubted his ability on this forum, against the tigers he was easily the difference, no way we would have won without him, yesterday.
However me and many others are still concerned with his health, if he can stay on the field and play the way he did, with a little tweaking of the team and bench, I'd bet on us making the 8.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was awesome yesterday but looked like he picked up a knee injury,I dont recall anyone on here doubting his skill level or passion but weather his body was up to the grind of an NRL season and the jury is still out on that one.