Kieran Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marley40

New Pup
Reaction score
Anyone know how Kieran's Rehab is going. We need him 100% fit and firing going into 2018

A

Alexander the Great

Anyone know how Kieran's Rehab is going. We need him 100% fit and firing going into 2018
He looked very fit last night at the bulldogs forum. he said he is still in rehab but will start ball drills and putting combos togther after they get back from the xmas break.

side note Jacko is a absolute beast. looks like he has put some size on

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I highly doubt he will be 100% match fit coke start of the season. He's notoriously slow when it comes to recovery and it was last reported he won't begin full training until mid January. The season starts early march i think?

He will probably start slow but the last thing we need is him picking up a knock at the start of the season. I'd probably not even play him to start the year.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He looked very fit last night at the bulldogs forum. he said he is still in rehab but will start ball drills and putting combos togther after they get back from the xmas break.

side note Jacko is a absolute beast. looks like he has put some size on
Yeah he put size on because he will be playing at lock, well that’s what he told me when i spoke to him on the street

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I highly doubt he will be 100% match fit coke start of the season. He's notoriously slow when it comes to recovery and it was last reported he won't begin full training until mid January. The season starts early march i think?

He will probably start slow but the last thing we need is him picking up a knock at the start of the season. I'd probably not even play him to start the year.
2nd account or new guy using your old name?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike Ennis said it takes footballers 6 weeks to reach peak fitness in the off season. Then they just have to mantain it. Foran would've been doing alot of boxing id say to keep fit, I know its not the same as running but it helps. Pay said a week or 2 ago he started straight line running. Plus he didnt have surgery so thats a bonus.

I think he should be 100% fit come rd1as there still will be about 8 weeks to go when they resume training in the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.