KIERAN FORAN READY TO GIVE UP WORLD CUP SPOT TO FOCUS ON PRESEASON FOR BULLDOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've obviously always had my doubts about this signing. I've been vocal enough on that in the past. But hats off to Foran for saying the right things and making a commitment to try and get his body right for the club.

I do hope he goes well for us and can get his career back on track.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully our medical staff get Foran back to full fitness and we can then judge him wearing our colours.
A fit Foran will help us.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had a feeling that he wouldn't play in the world cup regardless If des or someone else said otherwise. Good to see he cares for the club and that he wants to reach his potential.

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran is a champion

Last edited by a moderator:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Foran can get his injuries right, he is in his prime as far as a half is concerned.
He will be 30 when he comes off contract with us and possibly can get another 2-3yrs after that.
So, knowing this, he would want to put his best step forward otherwise he will end up on the scrap heap like Benji "third row" Marshall!!
His Mrs took everything ($$$$) from him, so $$$$ are very important cause he doesn't have much more time before he hangs up his boots!
I think we will see a reformed Foran for us....just got this gut feeling!

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is coming here because of Hasler and because no other club will pay what we have for a busted crock

Worst signing ever especially now that Hasler won't be here

Last edited:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling Foran, knew Hasler was getting fired! That would make it the fourth or fifth time Hasler has missed out on Foran!

Dib - Foran, we want you at the dogs
Foran - will Hasler be coach?
Dib - no, but he thinks we signed him for 2 years!
Foran - how does that work????
Dib - hahahaha... his contract is not binding!
Foran - hahahaha... I’m in uncle dib!

Dib, the shifty lebo! Well done!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Dogs would of offered him a bit of coin, let him plod along at his own rate.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive always found foran to be one of the best spoken players in the nrl and the actual quotes in the article all seem positive for his future here and his frame of mind.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL who wrote this??

Quality reporting right there. He's prepared to give up the Kiwi Test jersey in the World Cup, that he won't get anyway because medically he's not fit to ply in the World Cup.

LOL :D

Good to hear he's focussed on 2018 though.
I thought you wrote it as most of your comments are dribble.

gildaddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great to hear, let's hope they can get him good again before the season starts and he doesn't miss any games from day 1

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every one of the Teams I support are in rebuilding phases except for Chelsea, this better lead to good things

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fucken washed up dud.
Everyone that's been blowing their load over Foran for 18 mths will be very disappointed.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive always found foran to be one of the best spoken players in the nrl and the actual quotes in the article all seem positive for his future here and his frame of mind.
The important thing is he can admit his issues and is willing to be accountable for them... other players would have just given us dribble! I hope it works out for him... everyone makes mistakes, it’s how the person reacts to those mistakes which count...

if going by all reports, the club is getting back to it’s old ways with the bulldogs culture, then his at the right club to get himself back to what we know he’s capable of!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.