Kieran Foran: Bulldogs have yet to offer a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
i told yall that they made up all that bullshit about the tigers big 4 and foran just so we wouldnt be disappointed about only signing woods

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was dragged through the family court system for over a year for a child that wasnt even mine. Slut in question waited till my partner announced that she was pregnant, then turned around claiming that I am the father of her child who was 2 years old by that stage. Slut was shaming me to all her freinds and posting up shit on fb about how I denied her child and she will have my child taken off us just fucking lol sad shit. Ofcourse all her freinds would sympathize with her and all make comments about what a shit **** I am and take me for everything I have. She showed up to court with the child talking about how can you say she is not yours look at her. Had her freinds stalk and threaten my partner. Made the pregnancy of my first child a a really fucked up experience for me and my partner both. But there is no recourse for that ****. No apology after the fact ofcourse.

Trying to fuck my relationship I guess was her ultimate goal. Funny thing is that I was always polite with the **** and cant fathom why she would want to fuck my life.

Jealousy is a horrible sickness.
Know a similar situation, this poor **** ended paying child support for years and years .fucked off over to the mines.got flamed as a dead shit starting another family how could he do this.
All her freinds on fb shaming the fuck out of him. He ended up getting some info and had to fight for a dna test.
She's now got a very large debt to pay back the fucking **** lol

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Know a similar situation, this poor **** ended paying child support for years and years .fucked off over to the mines.got flamed as a dead shit starting another family how could he do this.
All her freinds on fb shaming the fuck out of him. He ended up getting some info and had to fight for a dna test.
She's now got a very large debt to pay back the fucking **** lol
Takes you from the lowest low to tge highest high [emoji23] [emoji109]

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
i told yall that they made up all that bullshit about the tigers big 4 and foran just so we wouldnt be disappointed about only signing woods
Dunno about you but going from that to Woods only makes it worse so don't see the logic in making us disappointed?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that case we both know that his missus will get more $$$ with him being in NZ, depends on what scale of Bitch she wants to be. The reason that it could be a good thing is perspective, perhaps something more important than the petty gambling and footy shite in his life might make him see what is truly important and straighten him out? I know what I would be doing and that's everything I can to be in my kids life, can't do that from another Country.
Yeah I appreciate that, and I know what I would do, have done and been through to get it done... and not saying it's not worth it at all and yes I would do it again. But I'm a pretty mentally stable person and I know if I wasn't it would have been bad.... real bad.

I have no idea of their situation, and am sure he has had plenty of people in his ear telling him what he should do. Some that know the situation and others that don't. I just hope he listens to the right people.

Maybe being in Oz would be better for him Maybe being in NZ would be better for him, I don't know. What I do know is unless shit is sorted out before being in Sydney, trying to work it out after this season will result in plenty of distractions next year. the sooner the shit gets sorted the better for all involved especially the kids.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Takes you from the lowest low to tge highest high [emoji23] [emoji109]
I hear you bro, mine was heading south until she met a guy who was receiving the same thing from his ex. Luckily for me it showed her the other side of how it feels and sorted her shit out. I feel for my brothers and tasted enough of the despair. They don't realise it's about the kids and not us.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone's going to see something different from the article.

To me it looks like he's happy in NZ and may stay another year to get himself sorted out.

He's basically in Aus every second week and the club seem quite flexible giving him extra days in Aus.

I think it's far from a certainty him signing.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol more fake news lol its even worse than the fake news its out of the land of the long black cloud or commonly known as Cocoa Nut land!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its from a NZ media source... trying to pump themselves up... holds the same valueas the courier mail... Des wouldnt let Reynolds go if Foran wasnt coming, especially when you consider all the articles about Josh being under threat from Kieran's impeding arrival since 2012...

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL Bulldogs

✔@NRL_Bulldogs

In 2017, we're calling on all Bulldogs supporters to STAND PROUD with us as Bulldogs Members: http://bit.ly/2017WeStandProud … #proudtobeabulldog

10:00 AM - 18 Oct 2016

I'm sick of this!!!! The club sounds a call to arms for us all to STAND PROUD as Bulldogs members but the unholy trinity of Ray Dib, Des Hasler and Raelene Castle (the ultimate SHIT talker) constantly keep us in the dark about all things club related. So much for the family club!!! Shit like this would not happen if Peter Bullfrog Moore was still alive.
If the Bullfrog was still with us Reynolds would not be going anywhere he would have been a bulldog for life.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just me or does every other club seem to go for a player and either get them quick and it's done or not and it's done, why do we always have this days of our lives shite? We all "thought" that Des must have promised all these big name players he was signing to get his next contract yet it seems all BS......why did they re-sign him so quick? This club is bringing me down to it's level and I hate the feeling.
I feel Exactly the same as you, you are 100% correct.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We didn't "let him go".
Reynolds is off contract. He's free to do what he likes.
Are we supposed to offer him $1m per season in case we don't land foran?
No we are supposed to secure the replacement before technically letting go the current.
What will happen if Foran doesn't sign with us?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won't sign with the Bulldogs cause he knows the media smash him every time they can

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No we are supposed to secure the replacement before technically letting go the current.
What will happen if Foran doesn't sign with us?
We'll be fucked.
I still believe that's the most likely result.
I said as much earlier in the week.

Malla

Reaction score
You guys forgetting he is on a 100k contract at Warriors? If he was to stay there they would have to pay him his market value at the least which would mean they need to shed a good handful of players from their team. He is not staying at the Warriors.

Reactions: DT

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frawley and Adam Keiran are still with us

Status
Not open for further replies.