kidwell hit on big willie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
[ASOWINI];668330 said:
Why am i even bothereing trying to get it through to you people about the Haka..its never gunna work!!

why do you have to get it thro our heads, y doesn't it go thro urz ? he wasnt disrespecting the haka, he was swearing to one player

D

DJ ALMO

Tbh mason has done bigger hits then that kidwell is a dumb as$ for taunting and don't tell me about round 2 mason just congratulated o'meley not stand over the guy concussed and taunt him hopefully mason gets him back for it

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
why do you have to get it thro our heads, y doesn't it go thro urz ? he wasnt disrespecting the haka, he was swearing to one player
Who was doing the Haka..so its still disrespecting the Haka ffs.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
it was a great hit tbh...

so far kidwells victims are civenociva and mason

souths fans will be happy that they have kidwell

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Who cares. Time for a bridge to be constructed I think.

It was an awesome hit. Mason did disrespect the Haka, he said **** you, whether it be to a player, or the haka in general he still disrespected the haka.

These things happen, it fired them up, I hope he does it again next week, becuase I want more fire works.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
If Kidwell starts running in the forwards there might be a chance of a get square. Or when he does run it is on the 4th or 5th tackle.........
Good hit, now move on.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
If I was taking a leak in the toilets and whilst I was taking a leak, another drunk next to me says "**** you" in my direction. Although he said it to me, does this give my urine the right to feel disrespected?
lol? what kind of comparison is that hahahaha

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

It was an awesome hit. Mason did disrespect the Haka, he said **** you, whether it be to a player, or the haka in general he still disrespected the haka.

These things happen, it fired them up, I hope he does it again next week, becuase I want more fire works.
once again, award for smartest post in thread ---> PARANoIR

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
For kidwell to say after the match that he was unaware of wat mason said during the haka is bull...the hit was definitely personal and his response after the hit made it obvious that he was very aware of what Mason said.

The Aussies should just have a huddle when theyre doing the Haka. They do their thing and we do ours.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i am suprised matt king didnt pull out the handbags...****ing clown. hayne would be much better on the wing.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
i am suprised matt king didnt pull out the handbags...****ing clown. hayne would be much better on the wing.

Hayne would've got killed last night. It's good they didn't play him. Vatuvei would've made him look like a speedbump.

Atleast King has suggested he can actually tackle, Hayne has done nothing of the sort.

I'd say next week Hunt will probably be on the wing, Hodges at fullback and Judas Lyon in the centres.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Lyon will make his return against the Poms. He wont be back in Oz until Wednesday.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Mason looks very attractive at the moment lol.

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
the kiwis were going to target him from kickoff. he was bagging them threw the haka and no kiwi likes that. the hit kidwell did on mase was the biggest hit ive seen him take since ever even in the lower grades years ago wen he started. it was high with the shoulder but it was a beauty.
yea it was really good charge on Mason and yes that is the first time in a long time that ive seen Willie get smashed on the floor....and he straight away got a bruise on his eye so it was a really big hit lol.....im suprised Kidwell even got him down on the floor lol

Mustang

lol
Reaction score

Yep it was a good hit and like you said Mason did disrespect the Haka even though it was to the player or the Haka..It was a good hit on him aswell haven't seen that happen to him

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
he gonna be fired up for next time
mason to hit kidwell in a bone rattler

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It just sets up the next game between Australia and New Zealand doesn't it. Both teams are going to come out fired up, and will probably exchange a few words over the course of the week too. I can't wait.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.