kidwell hit on big willie

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the kiwis were going to target him from kickoff. he was bagging them threw the haka and no kiwi likes that. the hit kidwell did on mase was the biggest hit ive seen him take since ever even in the lower grades years ago wen he started. it was high with the shoulder but it was a beauty.

H

Haztrick

The reason Mason stayed down was the head clash. He would have gotten up if he didn't cop half a shoulder + Kidwells head.

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually its OUR fwd pack that delivers the beatdown... SO THIS is how it feels to be on the other side of things... Tbh its not great. Sorry St George and the rest of the NRL for a very vicious 71years... haha

Cant WAIT for the rematch (im sure Big Willie cant either ;))

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great shoulder charge....Hit of the year....Well done, Kidwell. It's hits like those that make Rugby League. Brilliant. Watch out next game.... ;)

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't wait till the sport bit in the news in like 15mins time:D, I can see it again for like the 104584th and smile at how psyco Kidwell went, god I loved that!!

H

Haztrick

I'll be a Kiwi..

Dog shot on Matt King - FINE EY BRO!!
Yelling at a concussed player after a head clash - FINE EY BRO!!
1 swear word during the Haka - NO! NO NO F'ING NO!! MASON IS A THUG! *cries*

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
[ASOWINI];668300 said:
I can't wait till the sport bit in the news in like 15mins time:D, I can see it again for like the 104584th and smile at how psyco Kidwell went, god I loved that!!
You know what I loved, the bit where they show the scoreboard....god I loved that!!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll be a Kiwi..

Dog shot on Matt King - FINE EY BRO!!
Yelling at a concussed player after a head clash - FINE EY BRO!!
1 swear word during the Haka - NO! NO NO F'ING NO!! MASON IS A THUG! *cries*
Um.."yelling at a concussed player after a headclash" didn't Mason shout and yell at O'Meley for knocking out Byrce Gibbs against the Tigers in round 2..and you all (including myself) thought it was handy dandy.

And how many times do I have to say it..MATT KING HAD IT COMING..he hit the wrong player in the first place ffs.

And god, you will never understand the history, and culture and meaning behind the haka..if you did maybe you would understand why it is disrespectful to swear at it.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know what I loved, the bit where they show the scoreboard....god I loved that!!
Lol I don't even care that we lost..it wasnt exactly a thrashing, a player who disrespected the Haka got what was coming to him and there was abit of biff. Was a good game imo.

H

Haztrick

The thing is, he wasn't swearing or disrespecting the actuall Haka, he said it to the players.

As for the Gibbs incident, No one stood over the top of Gibbs and yelled at him. They walked past him and yelled praise at each other, not stood over the top yelling and screaming at him.

No one, not even Justin Hodges, deserves to be dog shotted from behind.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
[ASOWINI];668305 said:
And god, you will never understand the history, and culture and meaning behind the haka..if you did maybe you would understand why it is disrespectful to swear at it.
Let me set this straight....he wasn't swearing at the haka ffs sake. It wasn't physically standing there!

Mason said "**** you" in the direction of a particular player, not 'Lord Haka.'

P

Promiscuous

[ASOWINI];668300 said:
It was great, kidwell went nuts - he loved it!!

H

Haztrick

Let me set this straight....he wasn't swearing at the haka ffs sake. It wasn't physically standing there!

Exactly what I was trying to say above. His parents are Kiwi, aren't they? Im surehe knows how legendary the haka is and he wouldn't dis respect it.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

In the direction of a KIWI player while doing the HAKA..it is still disrespecting the haka.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly what I was trying to say above. His parents are Kiwi, aren't they? Im surehe knows how legendary the haka is and he wouldn't dis respect it.
Actually his mum is Tongan, doesnt mean shes a kiwi.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
[ASOWINI];668314 said:
In the direction of a KIWI player while doing the HAKA..it is still disrespecting the haka.
If I was taking a leak in the toilets and whilst I was taking a leak, another drunk next to me says "**** you" in my direction. Although he said it to me, does this give my urine the right to feel disrespected?

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
isnt the haka done before a game as a form of psyching out the opposition? I know it has meanings and so forth but that is ultimately what it is an attempt of. I believe Willie was just using his way as a form of psych too..

Obviously it worked...

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
If I was taking a leak in the toilets and whilst I was taking a leak, another drunk next to me says "**** you" in my direction. Although he said it to me, does this give my urine the right to feel disrespected?
yes you were taking a leak so its disrespecting your urine lol

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why am i even bothereing trying to get it through to you people about the Haka..its never gunna work!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol

get over it!

ffs it was a great hit...now there'll be more fireworks for round 2

i for one cannot wait to see some fighting and massive hits

Status
Not open for further replies.