Opinion Khaled rajab time!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's give the guy a few games starting in 1st grade and then make up our minds. The harsh reality is that even if you are a little guy and you have some monster running at you, you still have to do your best to try to entangle yourself in his legs or knock the ball out of his hands or get yourself between the ball and the in-goal turf or something. Doing nothing *should* not be an option if you are in the Dogs' 1st 17.
Yeah that’s the issue with DJ I don’t have an issue with him missing a tackle on sivo but not even making an attempt was really concerning.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajab will kill it imo looking forward to watching him

Keep the faith

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just because he’s a Leb. Would be this supported if he was from a different race ?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope Rajab steps right on up and owns this opportunity.
I haven't really seen what others have apparently seen in thinking he belongs in 1st grade yet, and I watch a fair bit of NSW Cup (when the broadcast schedule allows) - I suspect part of it at least is wishful thinking and goodwill based on his background.

Fair enough, as good a reason as any I suppose.
To be fair, I don't think KO is quite ready yet either.

Both talented (very, perhaps. Maybe) but still too soon.
But then again. If those in front of you fall (or don't exist at the moment), it would just be rude to not take that opportunity presented, even if not 100% ready yet.
Good luck Khaled.
Overhyped just like so many others.....don’t see what all the fuss is about him....he will not lead us to the promise land

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has played well in NSW cup & hopefully adds more spark to our attack. Hopefully he can improve his Defense as this is a sliding door moment.

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Never understood why people rate him. Only halfback at our club that has something Is Mitchell Woods and his going. Burton and Karl aren’t a 7.