News Khaled Rajab Eyeing Bulldogs Debut,Has Backing From Phil Gould And Cameron Ciraldo

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As long as his defence is up to scratch hes a big chance
I mentioned earlier that it was his main issue.. I watched him very close at training, in all honesty all the boys were and the kid can hit. He owned Alamoti a couple of times and he handled the bigger boys ok.. I still think he is raw as f so hopefully he still gets a genuine apprenticeship in reserve grade for the majority of the year before the jump to firsts.

I also reckon JR might get a sneaky look in.. has been training the house down.

Personally wouldn't mind going with JR, BBO and Rajab if Williams deal doesn't get done and hopefully flanno the other way.. all the way the other way

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I mentioned earlier that it was his main issue.. I watched him very close at training, in all honesty all the boys were and the kid can hit. He owned Alamoti a couple of times and he handled the bigger boys ok.. I still think he is raw as f so hopefully he still gets a genuine apprenticeship in reserve grade for the majority of the year before the jump to firsts.

I also reckon JR might get a sneaky look in.. has been training the house down.

Personally wouldn't mind going with JR, BBO and Rajab if Williams deal doesn't get done and hopefully flanno the other way.. all the way the other way
Reynolds lol, NO

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds lol, NO
If the blokes body can hold up he is a much better option than useless Flannigan. BBO's ACL threw a massive spanner in the works and Rajab aint ready until mid year.

There aint many options...

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People saying Burton to centre really have to be taking the piss surely??? If anyone really thinks that's gonna happen you've been smoking the good stuff in the canterbury leagues carpark. Wake up to yourself Marki!
He might play centre in rep teams, as they have other 5/8 options. We don't

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Alex Twal would be good for us, can come over when he learns to score a try.
Twal is one of the best defensive props in the game. He had only 5 missed tackles total for the season (played 12 games). With Twal & King defending together in the middle our defense would be excellent.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I glad you agree,but,he may have been signed to play six for us, but he has been Dally M centre of the year, and represented NSW and Australia at centre. At this stage of his short career, he is a better centre than 5/8

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I glad you agree,but,he may have been signed to play six for us, but he has been Dally M centre of the year, and represented NSW and Australia at centre. At this stage of his short career, he is a better centre than 5/8
I think this is more a case like wighton. He’s not the best 5/8 but he’s to good to leave out and talented enough to play another position.

I’d say same as latrell and Tom but I think they have dominated fullback for long enough to be considered elite in that position where burton has to earn elite in that position still yet the potential is obvious and he’s clearly an elite nrl player (just needs to do it at 5/8 and I’m confident he will as he gets better players around him and he learns and matures) I think Mahoney will help so much for him and fick I hope we land moses to help just that much more.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think this is more a case like wighton. He’s not the best 5/8 but he’s to good to leave out and talented enough to play another position.

I’d say same as latrell and Tom but I think they have dominated fullback for long enough to be considered elite in that position where burton has to earn elite in that position still yet the potential is obvious and he’s clearly an elite nrl player (just needs to do it at 5/8 and I’m confident he will as he gets better players around him and he learns and matures) I think Mahoney will help so much for him and fick I hope we land moses to help just that much more.
Everything will be a little slicker with Mahoney here now. Expect both Burto and Flanno to have their best year so far.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tommy Turbo & Latrell Mitchell have done this also.
Both are first choice spine players at their respective clubs, as is Burton @#6 for the Dogs (and rightly so).
If we're being fair dinkum, Burto doesn't play reps this year if Turbo and Latrell were fit at origin time