Both played for the Storm at one stage.

Proctor isn't a surprise.

No one has a hairstyle like this
without being on something. haha
Let's no forget Proctor's Twin :grinning: Side Show Proctor

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There are reports that a Canberra man has appeared in court after selling cocaine to two NRL players after the Australia v New Zealand ANZAC test.

According to abc.net.au, Kiwis captain Jesse Browmich and player Kevin Proctor joined a Canberra man in the city's centre, with police spotting the man on CCTV preparing a white substance on his phone before handing it to the two men.

The report says that the two men rolled up cash notes and consumed the substance.

The players were both named in court, but neither has been charged with an offence.

The Storm have been contacted for comment by abc.net.au.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Starting a rumour.

Could be a homage to his favourite type of drug.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol idiots, doing it in town, and every town has cctv everywhere now.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damien Keogh too !
FMD ! Is the entire NRL on crack ?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Starting a rumour.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't worry about the ALLEGED bit.... when in doubt use the alcohol defence.

http://www.skynewssport.com.au/rugb...ctor-stands-down-over-drug-allegations_070517

Kevin Proctor has stood down from his position as Gold Coast Titans co-captain over drug allegations.

The NRL club has released a statement saying Proctor had met with executives on Sunday morning to discuss an incident that occurred hours following Friday's Test match in Canberra.

The statement confirms Proctor has voluntarily stood himself down from co-captain and playing duties until the matter has been resolved by the NRL board.

'Although I can't remember exactly what happened, I don't deny it,' Proctor said in the statement.

The incident came hours after Proctor played in New Zealand's heavy Test loss to Australia in Canberra on Friday night.

'I am devastated by the whole thing and can't apologise enough to my Kiwi team mates, the NRL, the Titans, and all fans of the game,' said Proctor.

'I've never been in this sort of trouble in my career, I have never failed a drug test, and I'm so sorry I've let everyone down by losing control of my personal decisions by drinking too much alcohol.

'I have a wife and young family, and taking drugs is not something I support or encourage because I am very aware of the damage it can do.

'I accept that there will be further punishment from my club and the NRL, and I just want to put this all behind me as quickly as possible and prove I can make it up to everyone.'

He will be issued with a breach notice to appear before the Board to determine if any other action or sanction should be imposed.

Titans Chief Executive, Graham Annesley, also intends raising with the NRL the issue of supervision of players whilst away from their clubs on representative duties.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Breaking news; Jessie Bromwich has now officially accepted his guilt and will accept the punishment from his club. ( from Phil Gould after advice from Storm, heard something like he will be unavailable for playing duties until round 13; more to come at half time of City Country game).

Last edited:

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
2 game suspension? Are they having a laugh or what
Can't compare it to Barba it was his second offence with drug testers. These blokes haven't been tested nor arrested. Me, I'm happy for them to get the season but that's just because I hate drugs. So a couple of games under the circumstances seems not unreasonable.

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't compare it to Barba it was his second offence with drug testers. These blokes haven't been tested nor arrested. Me, I'm happy for them to get the season but that's just because I hate drugs. So a couple of games under the circumstances seems not unreasonable.
Who said I was comparing it to the barba situation

Look what fifita, pearce and Norman got

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was in the car listening to MMM today where they banged on for about 45 minutes (before I couldn't stand it any more and changed the station) about how terrible it all was etc.

It's as if this is somehow the worst thing players are doing. Never mind the drink driving, violence etc...

Edit: Forgot to add steroids, gambling problems...

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does Graham Annesley have the NRL integrity units number on speed dial.

Status
Not open for further replies.