kevin moore to be interviewed on talkn sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

big joe

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey everyone just heard kevin is going to be interviewed on talkn sport at 4.10pm today, lets see what he has to say.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
wow 2sm is still round i thought it would have shut down by now

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Will he go with the efforts good, didn't get the bounce of the ball, things are starting to come together......... or will he actually tell the truth this time (doubt it)

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I want him to apologise exactly like the Tigers did. :D

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Same old gibberish about how the players are low on confidence & how we played well in the 2nd half & that he has 100% faith in the current playing roster ( hence why warbaturn will never be dropped) & all the boys are committed to the cause. What bloody cause we are coming equal last there is no cause to be committed to. I wonder what excuses he will come up with if we lose to the Tigers which we probably will.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He admitted, team is struggling, but look to turn it around against tigers
bounce of ball, 50/50 calls not going their way
Already used more players this year, than whole of last year
Hannant situation was dissapointing/distraction
chasing 3-4 quality players for next year, apparently there is alot of room in cap
was asked about eastwood, Blair and Hodkinson..he said Eastwood is struggling with life in England, but committed to Leeds, and definately not coming to dogs in near future
also said any club would be interested on Blair, but will wait and see how the melbourne situation will pan out, and confirmed Kimmorley is back end of career, and Hodkinson is an ideal replacement

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Exactly what I thought. Ben Hannant has derailed us.

Luatootz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did he admit that Brett Kimmorley really coaches the team?

ps Hannant may as well just leave now.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hannant should just piss off.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
wow 2sm is still round i thought it would have shut down by now
you are an idiot... continue listening to the crap that is CCT on 2gb since they talk absolutely nothing about footy

He admitted, team is struggling, but look to turn it around against tigers
bounce of ball, 50/50 calls not going their way
Already used more players this year, than whole of last year
Hannant situation was dissapointing/distraction
chasing 3-4 quality players for next year, apparently there is alot of room in cap
was asked about eastwood, Blair and Hodkinson..he said Eastwood is struggling with life in England, but committed to Leeds, and definately not coming to dogs in near future
also said any club would be interested on Blair, but will wait and see how the melbourne situation will pan out, and confirmed Kimmorley is back end of career, and Hodkinson is an ideal replacement
You forgot to mention his excuses for dropping barba

D

dogs_4 lyf

and some of you guys act suprised about the hannant saga

he can **** off ive said it since day 1 people think its a non-issue lol

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are an idiot... continue listening to the crap that is CCT on 2gb since they talk absolutely nothing about footy

You forgot to mention his excuses for dropping barba
He said that barba is not an 80 min player, and wanted him to play in the nsw cup..
He also said, barba is not quite there yet, and wanted him to work on a few aspects of his game
he went with romelo instead because he could cover hooker, 5/8 and halfback, for the players backing up from origin..

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
and some of you guys act suprised about the hannant saga

he can **** off ive said it since day 1 people think its a non-issue lol
Amen brother, i was saying he would be a distraction but everyone kept saying he is a professional etc. Hannant and his bullsh!t "homesick" excuse can piss off, just like Folau was homesick but is now coming to Sydney for more money lol

Status
Not open for further replies.