Kevin Moore Round 22 Press Conference and ABC Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm adamant Brett and Josh Morris have secretly switched on us.

Dead set Josh thinks he's on the wing. We haven't used the full width of the field all year. Bryson was blowing up yesterday and rightly so. He had about 2 or 3 opportunities to score but Josh didn't even look outside. He's having a shocker. Wtf was that grubber kick for himself when Goodwin was wide open...

Roberts was outstanding yesterday and should start next week. Barba was his usual marshmellow self in defense. He should come off the bench for the rest of the year and if he fails at fullback next year he can fck off because he's useless anywhere else.

Hodgson is well past it. Save the spin moves for basketball in the offseason..

I actually thought Turner went pretty well. That Vuna bod try was absolute bullsh!t.

Ennis needs to calm the fck down and play football. He actually goes ok when he's not trying to psychologically break his opposite number.

And to all the dopes who thought that dropping Warburton and starting Barba would solve all our problems......have a good look geniuses.......we got pumped by 24 in a must win game to keep our season alive. Theres obviously bigger problems with our team and I look forward to seeing how the management sort them out for 2011.
Completely agree.

Is someone going to take accountability for this season or just show up next year with the same ****ty attitude?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'm glad he mentioned our 16s, 18s, 20s, and Prems.

It seems as though he is prepared to put trust in our juniors, but senior management isn't.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad he mentioned our 16s, 18s, 20s, and Prems.

It seems as though he is prepared to put trust in our juniors, but senior management isn't.
We need a center and some second rowers i have not paid any attention to the nyc and ive only seen prob 4 nsw cup games this season do we have anyone that can fill the center roll?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do not know where the rest of the defence was yesterday but when they ran at Andrew Ryan he hit them like a truck everytime. They may not have been "SBW OMGAWD shoulder charges" but a few blokes would have been in ice packs after the game, shame the rest of them refused to put their bodies in front of the Knights.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I do not know where the rest of the defence was yesterday but when they ran at Andrew Ryan he hit them like a truck everytime. They may not have been "SBW OMGAWD shoulder charges" but a few blokes would have been in ice packs after the game, shame the rest of them refused to put their bodies in front of the Knights.
I noticed this too. He was hitting them with some venom - something we're not used to seeing by the majority of our team.

Charles Tesse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Dogs played crap! They are all to blame. In the first 15mins we had the ball in there own 20 and we could not score! We could not even finish off properly on the 5th tackle. It was like watching Western Suburbs 1999 they could not complete the set! (hence the 30 points put on us)

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turner played good you dikkk
did you even WATCH the game?

Vuna destroyed him all match ran him in circles

Vuna made 3 LINEBREAKS!
That is a joke defensively I think Turner can be a bit sus at times and Vuna showed him up hard

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
did you even WATCH the game?

Vuna destroyed him all match ran him in circles

Vuna made 3 LINEBREAKS!
That is a joke defensively I think Turner can be a bit sus at times and Vuna showed him up hard
That wasnt Idris fault?

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That wasnt Idris fault?
Sau was playing centre Vuna was turners man if you watch the match again turner just gets beat with pure speed by vuna turned him inside out
Although Idris played rubbish as well

Status
Not open for further replies.