Kevin Moore - 2011 Discussion Thread

When or Will Kevin Moore Be Sacked!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is the coach so bad ? ( not teaching the players anything ) or are the players just so dumb ? ( not understanding what the coach is telling them and is not doing what is asked ).
Either way it is the coach's responsibility.

If they don't want to listen to him, then they have no confidence in him, or respect for him. Or better yet, they feel secure because a) Moore has no idea b) come up with some dumb excuse for a loss and c) he will pick them next week

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Remarkably he got the starting line up right with the team he selected.

6. Roberts
9. Keating
13. Halatau

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Remarkably he got the starting line up right with the team he selected.

6. Roberts
9. Keating
13. Halatau
And still can't get the result or the plan right.

Having people in the right places is only 1/2 of the solution. The other 1/2 is getting the best out of those people, this is where Moore has fumbled, stumbled and fallen flat on his face.

He went on a shopping spree, and recruited heavily in areas we were lacking. In hindsight now, some of those choices were wrong, but at the time - he got pretty much everyone he wanted. He obviously had a position, and a task in mind for them.

He either recruited wrong, or he is failing to get the best out of them. Either way, he should be held accountable.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can't blame Kev alone he isn't the major problem
A problem yes but not the major one.
Look back at Trent H's games with manly last year he played a completely different style of football very rarely throw an inside ball and always took the line on. Flash forward to now and he plays like a younger version of kimorley. Kimorley and his influence over the halves is what is making them lackluster. Kev needs to tell noddy to bugger off and let Trent play his natural game.
All tell Keating to bugger off, A grade for saint chrissy's at best in the 5 eighth role.

Benny77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the entire club needs a clean out, Wayne Bennet style at the Broncos. Everyone was up in arms when he did it, but he made the tough call and success soon followed. Kimmorley is the first to go with Moore. It was a ****in cop out that we kept him as halves coach instead of renewing his contract. Just tell the **** your not wanted now **** off

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
ALL coaching staff have to be wiped out (maybe except for Dymock which works well with Stuart) and if that doesn't happen, the board members need to be wiped out

Benny77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moore was asked on the footy show what was his biggest concern? "Our inability to cross the line" What type of Acid is this guy tripping on, **** Moore thats your biggest concern???????

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Moore was asked on the footy show what was his biggest concern? "Our inability to cross the line" What type of Acid is this guy tripping on, **** Moore thats your biggest concern???????
hes right, it is our biggest problem. Things like a rubbish kicking game are part of that. Penrith were always going to score 20, they score 20-30 every week. We needed to score 3 more tries. You rarely win a game by scoring only 6 points.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I blame the captain tbh, he is the on field inspiration, he is suppose to bark orders at his players, move them up in defence....stick to the game plan, roll his sleeves up, and ask the same of his players.... Show a bit of emotion.

Benny77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah look your probably right, i need to settle the **** down. I just look at every part of our game and see it as below average, im sick of going round and round chasing our tails.

Benny77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree TG, theres just no motivation, inspiration out there, we need a leader to inspire us

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
God forbid you say something bad about our fearless leader on this site.......................

F**k moore and f**k ryan!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, he needs to fall on his sword and go.

No No No .. his funniest line was "we defended well"..

I'm sorry .. defended well is not leaking 20 points !!!

I thought I was still asleep when I heard that.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
this is beyond a joke....how about having some balls and drop this bloke now

Benny77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seriously, he needs to fall on his sword and go.

No No No .. his funniest line was "we defended well"..

I'm sorry .. defended well is not leaking 20 points !!!

I thought I was still asleep when I heard that.
Yeah nothing better than only getting beat by 14 points..... im off to the pub to drown my sorrows.... again

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He can't make them enthusiastic and urgent if they don't feel like it, this is where psycology comes into play and we have to get these dudes tuned in, a bit cranky, aggressive, hungry with the ability to concentrate for long periods so they can work out what they are going to do next instead of what happens, happens.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely, Moore must be extremely embarrassed. If he's not seeking help with the job, he's kidding himself.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
do any of you actually feel sorry for him? i know i do, it must be hard getting sh1t from everywhere

G

Gladiator.

I blame the captain tbh, he is the on field inspiration, he is suppose to bark orders at his players, move them up in defence....stick to the game plan, roll his sleeves up, and ask the same of his players.... Show a bit of emotion.
Not once did I see him trying to spark anyone. I saw Benny Roberts giving the team a mouthful, but Ryan just had his head hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.