When or Will Kevin Moore Be Sacked!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its time

Ok enough is enough, we have all been patient....im not one to say sack the coach and coaching staff simply because we have lost however on paper we have one of the best sides in the comp but to put it simple we lack in every department and things just arent working out even though we have a decent roster - at the end of the day its a buisness with lots of unhappy fans so the coach and coaching staff must all go, its inevitable - its not a matter of if, its just a matter of when.>:(
*hurry up sticky and sign ffs

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, names on paper do not win you games.
Also, I would argue that they are top 4 material anyway.
When you have your up and coming U20's like Kasiano, Barba and Lafai being amongst your best, that in itself tells you we have massive problems in the side.

Turner is the only other one, but he brought his work ethic from the Storm and is a true proffessional.
Keating.....well, Parra didn't let him go if he was really that "great".
Hodkinson only looked good next to Keiran Foran at Manly...Foran did all his work for him, not a proven topline halfback.
Morris has gone off the boil, but some of that has to do with getting frustrated not getting early ball.
Eastwood hasn't been the same since his injury (wrists) and Frank Pritchard only fires if the rest of the team around him fires.
Tolman is another that can hold his head up high.....and we all know where he came from!
Idris is more interested how he is going to enhance his career at the Titans, and has already started picking his beaches to get a better tan!

So, can't see how you see this side as top 4?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mods should start banning people who start sack moore threads. Theres already threads about it and every second other thread in the kennel that isnt about it, has been turned into a sack moore thread any time he is mentioned.

worry about the changing coach thing at the end of the season. There are no decent replacements available now anyway. So carrying on like a bunch of schoolgirls about it wont make him gone.

Im not overly thrilled with Moore's results myself this year but seriously, is this site a mirror for www.sackmoore.com.au?

And before the usual sack moore brigade jump on this and start justifying why we should sack moore, my post isnt about whether he should be or not. Its about so many threads being started about Moore, and how so many other threads have been turned into sack moore threads.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Unfortunately, names on paper do not win you games.
Also, I would argue that they are top 4 material anyway.
When you have your up and coming U20's like Kasiano, Barba and Lafai being amongst your best, that in itself tells you we have massive problems in the side.

Turner is the only other one, but he brought his work ethic from the Storm and is a true proffessional.
Keating.....well, Parra didn't let him go if he was really that "great".
Hodkinson only looked good next to Keiran Foran at Manly...Foran did all his work for him, not a proven topline halfback.
Morris has gone off the boil, but some of that has to do with getting frustrated not getting early ball.
Eastwood hasn't been the same since his injury (wrists) and Frank Pritchard only fires if the rest of the team around him fires.
Tolman is another that can hold his head up high.....and we all know where he came from!
Idris is more interested how he is going to enhance his career at the Titans, and has already started picking his beaches to get a better tan!

So, can't see how you see this side as top 4?
oh and you forgot all the bleeding that idris wants to do also lolol

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
heard we haven't sacked a coach under contract since 1935 so I would like us to keep this record. Let's support Kev and the boys see if we can help to give them some confidence.

I say we get to training like it's GF week and show what kind of supporters we really are.

I know all the weaknesses we have but complaining is just going to make the situation worse so let the boardroom deal with the mess and let the fans do what they do and show support.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
heard we haven't sacked a coach under contract since 1935 so I would like us to keep this record. Let's support Kev and the boys see if we can help to give them some confidence.

I say we get to training like it's GF week and show what kind of supporters we really are.

I know all the weaknesses we have but complaining is just going to make the situation worse so let the boardroom deal with the mess and let the fans do what they do and show support.
very admirable loyalty,its a shame the players on top $$ can't look at the crisis through the eyes of a fan

G

Gladiator.

There is a first time for everything.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Records like that mean **** all. Who cares when we last sacked a contracted coach?

There is too much focus on dud traditions and ideals at this club at the moment. We're the 'family club' and we like to grind out wins like the 'Dogs of War'. Give it a ****ing rest, we need to be motivated by wanting to be win and be the best not this stone age rubbish.

Get Moore out and anyone else keeping us back and start fresh.

We're angry because we are supporters and we want the best, if we weren't, no one would be kicking up a fuss.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Records like that mean **** all. Who cares when we last sacked a contracted coach?

There is too much focus on dud traditions and ideals at this club at the moment. We're the 'family club' and we like to grind out wins like the 'Dogs of War'. Give it a ****ing rest, we need to be motivated by wanting to be win and be the best not this stone age rubbish.

My family use the abacus. We refuse to use calculators.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

We're angry because we are supporters and we want the best, if we weren't, no one would be kicking up a fuss.
the traditions of the Club are what makes it a good one. What purpose does it serve to get rid of the coach right now anyway? who is going to take over half way through the year? Dymock?Kimmorley? halves and defensive coach where we are lacking badly as it is?

I say we get on with supporting and leave the politics to the boardroom. The boys aren't going to improve with negativity everywhere they look . i.e fans,sacked coach etc. show the character that we're famous for and back the boys for the year until it gets sorted out at the end of the season.

oatley bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Watching the game ive got no idea what Kevins trying to achieve.Its a sad state for our club to be in especially with all the resources we have available.

Hercules

Waterboy
Reaction score
Enough is Enough

Once upon a time our proud club turned average players with little skill and lots of desire inot great players. If any club has a histroy of turining average into great it has been the Bulldogs.

Now in the Kevin Moore era, find me a player in this current squad who is a better player now than before coming to the club. The answer is zero.
Don't be using Ben Barba as an example becuase the kid was developed into something special well before Kevin Moore came to the scene.
80% of coaching is man management the other 20% is coaching smarts.
Kevin Moore's man management skills are dismal.
Watch what Kearney does with Ben Roberts next year. Keanrey will simplify his game so what he does do is quality.

There are no excuses.
Injuries - no major injury list.
Player Roster - Moore got the players he wanted.
Keving Moore has to go. Fancy saying 'I Didn't see it coming' refering to the loss against Manly'.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wouldn't be surprised if there is some sudden breaking news report in ch9 this week concerning the bulldogs,but then again they are only rumours..,one can only hope of change for the better

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well who is to say Ricky Stuart is available to drop everything and sign up when he is concentrating on the Blues squad, we are that far in the season and should stick with it and try to fix the problems with the team.
We have had the worst draw of any club and the last thing we needed was a bye then a game without a hooker and half back then some gutter sledging from a cockroach in the crowd trying to unbalance the team.
The team must look at all our losses this week then watch some old Bulldog semi final video's.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Long time reader first time poster. Just cant take this any more, enough with our club the mighty powerfull Bulldogs team been the laughing stock and easy beats of the comp! We are loosing our strength each year it seems, one good spell in 2009 by Kevin Moore and thats what we should be happy with? I have read some fantastic posts guys, really impressive but for one guy who still thinks Moore is the man some how when we have witnessed one tragic performance after another in a season we were expecting so much and as another said, its becoming worse than 2008.
Sorry Moore - you have had your chance but your not up for the game, the post match comments are also a joke - no passion and Moore's mindset is obviously not for the top job at Canterbury!

Status
Not open for further replies.