Kerrod Holland to quit NRL

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If JAC stayed on his bloody wing and stopped coming up, Schoupp wouldn't have to keep defending 2 on 1s all the time. Then by the time the bloke gets the ball he's buggered from defending so much.
Lol wtf is this garbage take :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it be crazy to have him back in the squad with Josh Reynolds? Having some old legends teaching the young kids how it's done?

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Someone needs to check on Nasheed
Is he still on TK? Have not heard boo from him in over a year. In fact ever since dutchie left the dogs. Unless he goes by a different alias these days.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because we should give him a train and trial gig like Josh. He kicked a goal to win us a game on his debut. You need that type of enegry and torque around our team.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed has never been as annoying as that Tate beta cuck
The Top G cuzzin. Its so funny how people similar to my age think he is some mafia lmao. His whole content and image to me is just a pisstake, I can’t take him seriously like he sounds himself to be.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Top G cuzzin. Its so funny how people similar to my age think he is some mafia lmao. His whole content and image to me is just a pisstake, I can’t take him seriously like he sounds himself to be.
I get ya bro, he is a shit actor lol

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a cunning hustler but makes some valid points. I don't agree with everything he says but some things do make sense.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He is a cunning hustler but makes some valid points. I don't agree with everything he says but some things do make sense.
I don’t mind his brother Tristan to be fair.