Kerrod Holland - MATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this guy was supposed to be a terrible defender? Looked solid enough last night.

Reactions: Izy

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought this guy was supposed to be a terrible defender? Looked solid enough last night.
Not a thing he done wrong on both offense and defence.
Honestly, if Stanley is back in the side, Hasler needs to go. Dutch plays with passion, and you can see it clear as daylight.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah I agree Izy, I just seem to remember people on here bagging his defence?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a thing he done wrong on both offense and defence.
Honestly, if Stanley is back in the side, Hasler needs to go. Dutch plays with passion, and you can see it clear as daylight.
His defence is much better than his attack.

Reactions: Izy

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Plz des dont pick chase ever again

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was very impressive. His first game was quite good but yesterday he was everywhere. He had a couple of huge efforts scrambling and he never looks like missing when lining them up.

Perrett played very well yesterday, credit where credit is due. But really, if Stanley comes back in and Holland holds his form, then Perrett should be the one making way with Stanley to the wing.

Although what will the back five look like when Hoppa is out on Sundays? If Perrett goes to fullback I might poke my eyes out.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should not be dropped at all ,he strikes the ball so well ,such a good kicker.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im very satisfied that we now have depth in almost every position. Very handy indeed.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He reminds me HEAPS of a young Josh Morris...

Remember Stanley is only in first grade because BMoz is injured. If Stanley remains in NSW Cup (Stanley due back this week), and Dutchy continues to perform well, Hasler has a real headache when BMoz is fit.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He reminds me HEAPS of a young Josh Morris...

Remember Stanley is only in first grade because BMoz is injured. If Stanley remains in NSW Cup (Stanley due back this week), and Dutchy continues to perform well, Hasler has a real headache when BMoz is fit.
When everyone is fit, Bmoz to fullback hoppa to centre.

Malla

Reaction score
I raised this earlier but when BMoz is back I honestly think our best side is having Morris on the wing and keeping Holland in the centres. Hoppa is doing just fine at fullback.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I raised this earlier but when BMoz is back I honestly think our best side is having Morris on the wing and keeping Holland in the centres. Hoppa is doing just fine at fullback.
Thats what i would go for aswell. I said in my earlier post Bmoz fullback and hoppa to centre coz thats what des will pick. There is no way he is dropping perret.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In fairness, Perrett was outstanding last night. I think Dutchy will be groomed to replace Pez at end of his career (although he's signed till end of 2017).

During Origin he'll get a run too.

I'd put BMoz to wing when back... Hoppas doing a fine job in the #1.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people are hard to please complaining about his passing etc. This time last year he was a sparky playing football part time, there's players his age who have been in systems since they were 15 or 16 who can't crack FG.

It's his second game and he's doing well. Seems like a decent kid and if he ends up at another club after his contract is up I will be very disappointed.
A bit like the radararara story except he lived in Australia

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The lad played strong and looked a first grader
Has played in two very tough away games and kicked like a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.