Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously, the guy can't handle the grog anymore, I still enjoy a schooner or a stubbie or two every now and then but nothing like I used to as I've worked with seasoned drinkers years ago who were bordering on alcoholics and cut back a lot seeing what that does to people and their families.

If you're in the media like Kent is, he needs to have a good long hard look at himself in the mirror or seek help, especially at his age.

Without knowing the circumstances you'd be best to keep a low profile from the public eye, as there's always going to be some dick head baiting you, just like some women have done with players.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Serious question do these high profile people essentially self employed, undergo training and practice tatics to handle heckers, or drunks in public.

Last edited:

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like he'll be stood down for at least this week...

Probably a good thing coz he's been going off his head regarding kick off related tackle incidents and we might get a more balanced argument today with Bulldog, Hooper, Riccio or Gordo.

Would they consider bringing Ikin back to co-host with Braith, or are they too much of a kind?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love how people comment and critique a street fight like they can actually fight themselves. The internets a funny place
kenty frequently took an interest in boxing. Even boxed, He should have known better…

the best way in a street fight is not to have a street fight, no rules and you don’t know what the other person is coming with, if they have anything to wake up to tomorrow..how badly you or the other person could be hurt, could knives be introduced , could other people intervene.. way too many variables, if you consider all the possible outcomes why would you engage… only ever as a must in self defence .. in all other scenarios walk away.. but it seems Kenty just had to engage…… it’s pride and ego and a few too many drinks which got the better of him…

Sooooooo………street fights are about ending things quick, also. It about situational awareness, not put yourself in a situation where someone else can attack you (the lebs mates etc)

Kenty should have put a kick straight through the lebs knee, then it would have pushed the leb forward and left his head there like a t-ball ready to knock out of the park.

the leb actually did well to retreat as he didn’t know what Kenty was coming with , got out of his range and with a directional change managed to find an off balance Kenty and launched him into the tree upside down. It was obvious the leb didn’t want to fight as when Kenty was on ground he should have been on him to finish him kicking etc

Kenty should have walked away not went after it. Madness

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tallis response... beauty i get to sit next to Braith again.
hasn’t Tallis been in more punch up’s than Kenty? When nrl360 starts they should show clips of Tallis punching Ben Ross and then that English forward terry oconnor as well.. best minds in league

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know what you mean, I remember back in my early 20s I was attacked by a 42yo bush, I mean I thought I was going to suffocate....
Do you remember her name? Was she at least a MILF?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A man has been charged after video of an alleged scuffle with prominent rugby league journalist Paul Kent outside a popular Sydney restaurant was spread online.

Police allege the man became involved in a heated argument with the veteran NRL 360 personality outside Totti’s Rozelle shortly after 11pm on Saturday.

Security and other patrons can be seen in the video attempting to intervene before a physical altercation allegedly spills out onto Evans St in Newtown.

The short video ends with Kent, 54, seemingly charging at the man before being flung upside down and into the base of a nearby tree.

Police attended the scene shortly after and after an investigation on Sunday charged a 35-year-old man after he attended Balmain police station.
The man was charged with a single count of affray before being given conditional bail to appear before Downing Centre Local Court on June 7.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why wasn’t Kenty charged he was the aggressor
Not to support Kent but who knows what happened before the video started. Kent is a clown and should know better but the person videoing the incident is the biggest clown. What kinda man records a drunk man getting thrown around by a younger fella and shares this with the media.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Not to support Kent but who knows what happened before the video started. Kent is a clown and should know better but the person videoing the incident is the biggest clown. What kinda man records a drunk man getting thrown around by a younger fella and shares this with the media.
The violence started and ended in the video though. Kenty was coming forward the whole time looking for a fight the other bloke looked to be defending himself but he gets charged. Thatl do me

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The violence started and ended in the video though. Kenty was coming forward the whole time looking for a fight the other bloke looked to be defending himself but he gets charged. Thatl do me
As @Nate DAWG alluded to it’s probably more to do with what wasn’t captured on film beforehand.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probably because he may not have been.

We only saw part of a video. Police would have gotten CCTV & witness, security etc.

Because it's Kent, people want him guilty.

Most here had him guilty of DV.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
If he was assaulted physically before the video then yes. But it doesn’t seem like he was ..seemed like it was just a. Verbal exchange and it escalated in the video

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe or maybe it started inside. I never trust these viral videos bro

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he came across as the aggressor but the footage is probably going to live with him forever and that’s enough embarrassment for anyone let alone a public figure.