Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Dogieeeezzz

Waterboy
Reaction score
People saying they hate him , that's fair enough, but put yourself in his shoes in this instance.

Trialed by media and judged by everyone with an opinion. For any one, this is a bad outcome no matter the court result.

Some may think that is poetic justice, but if you are judging him without trial you are as bad as what you accuse him of.

He was found not guilty. So yes he deserves his job back, like him or not.

He may even come back a little more sensitive to the plight of others accused of crimes in and around the game.

Again, put yourself in his shoes. How would you feel?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People saying they hate him , that's fair enough, but put yourself in his shoes in this instance.

Trialed by media and judged by everyone with an opinion. For any one, this is a bad outcome no matter the court result.

Some may think that is poetic justice, but if you are judging him without trial you are as bad as what you accuse him of.

He may even come back a little more sensitive to the plight of others accused of crimes in and around the game.

I think he got a taste of what he does, judge players before the truth come out

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Forget this @Bulldogsteve pretender
He is bald
Red faced
Racist (in a bad way)
Low IQ
Arrogant- despite literally being borderline mentally cognitive
Abusive
Entitled. Like he hasn’t been played or schooled.
Clown crew. Please tag him. Let him see what a thugg be callin him !
Curious as to what is the good way to be racist :tearsofjoy:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same. I prefer the journos to the ex players. Paul Kent was very good. The ex players aren’t from the Rex Mossop mould. You find the ex players in the media all have vested interests or jobs elsewhere that clouds their thinking.
Kent is an ex player, I'm sure he played for parra

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

It’s karma for how he has reported others who haven’t had their day in court. Fuck the little dog

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I was in his shoes, I suspect my feet would be aching from wearing shoes too small for my feet!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Wow..... you're kidding, right?

Last edited: