Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck who he is and what he does.

He's copping the same medicine he's given out the last 20+ years.
Pretty sure he hasn't really gone that hard on dogs fans. He gives to everyone equally.

I just think we should wait this one out and see what the FACTS are before we go around tarnishing his name with such a charge.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure he hasn't really gone that hard on dogs fans. He gives to everyone equally.
I'm not just talking Bulldogs.

I just think we should wait this one out and see what the FACTS are before we go around tarnishing his name with such a charge.
Hmmm once again.... has he done the same to those that have been in the same position?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not just talking Bulldogs.

Hmmm once again.... has he done the same to those that have been in the same position?
Who has he done it to ? Every criminal case he clearly says " let's see how this plays out before we can comment"

When it comes to criminal charges he reports fair and honest.

People hate him because he tells the truth and he is not worried about player backlash.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who has he done it to ? Every criminal case he clearly says " let's see how this plays out before we can comment"

When it comes to criminal charges he reports fair and honest.

People hate him because he tells the truth and he is not worried about player backlash.
Brett Stewart. He had a lot to say and wrote a number of articles on his alleged sexual assault that eventually was thrown out the window and proven false.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett Stewart. He had a lot to say and wrote a number of articles on his alleged sexual assault that eventually was thrown out the window and proven false.
The father had spoken to the journalists and the article was published after evidence was given in court. The matter was later dismissed.

Again just doing his job. This is completely different. Set inside a personal setting between a couple and the FACTS will prove this.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The father had spoken to the journalists and the article was published after evidence was given in court. The matter was later dismissed.

Again just doing his job. This is completely different. Set inside a personal setting between a couple and the FACTS will prove this.
So we just doing our job too
Cops investigated and charged him mate
Public domain now
I thought a big time leagues club lawyer like yourself would know that

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

That job excuse line running real thin, bud.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we just doing our job too
Cops investigated and charged him mate
Public domain now
I thought a big time leagues club lawyer like yourself would know that
What the fuck are you talking about you Nigel? Leagues club lawyer err?

I'm in the property game...

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm in the property game...
Squatter then - close enough.

He's been charged with assault and choking. She obviously has some evidence that she was choked (u know - like finger marks on the neck). Her AVO app was put through asap and she was released. The only excuses he has is self defence or some sort of consensual sex thing. And he's got buckleys on either unless there's some other evidence or she drops it. That will cost him plenty.

Give it up.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Squatter then - close enough.

He's been charged with assault and choking. She obviously has some evidence that she was choked (u know - like finger marks on the neck). Her AVO app was put through asap and she was released. The only excuses he has is self defence or some sort of consensual sex thing. And he's got buckleys on either unless there's some other evidence or she drops it. That will cost him plenty.

Give it up.
No respect.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please just wait foe the details to come out and then judge him and the actions.
Just the fact that his partner was arrested....then let go says this isn't atm as simple as it might seem.

The cops will always take DV seriously these days, like they should.

BUT don't for 1 second think men cannot be victims....I was one. And most of us won't strike back physically. So let's see what gets mentioned in court.