News Kenny Edwards applies prostate exam to Kasiano

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kenny Edwards has been hit with a 10 match ban for putting his fingers up the bum of Catalans star Sam Kasiano

The Huddersfield backrower was guilty of a grade F charge of "other contrary conduct"

On a side note Big Sammy is looking fit and is only 28 years old!
https___prod.static9.net.jpeg-1.jpg
Huddersfield-Giants-v-Catalans-Dragons-Rugby-League-Betfred-Super-League-01-07-2021_NI_MC_26.j...jpg

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On a separate note Kenny Edwards has found his career after footy as a proctologist following closely in the footsteps of John Hopoate......

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love big Kas. When we were starting with Tolman and Graham up front we would be getting raped in the arsehole (no lube). Then big Kas would come on in the 20th minute and we would finally be able to move forward

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember that year when all our points depended on Sammy [emoji23] 2015?

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imagine how good Kas would go in the Storm system?
I love how Storm managed to take him from us, on decent money over 3 years? And after around 1 season and a bit, after they realised it was a failure they just unloaded him to SL as easy as you like. No mention of paying half his salary or anything. If they did that to Kas, who else have they done that with over the years?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love how Storm managed to take him from us, on decent money over 3 years? And after around 1 season and a bit, after they realised it was a failure they just unloaded him to SL as easy as you like. No mention of paying half his salary or anything. If they did that to Kas, who else have they done that with over the years?
Cooper Cronk, unloaded him to the Roosters.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He's 31 this year don't know how you figure 28
Born: 21 Sep 1990 (age 30)