• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tough field. My vote goes to @Mutt Dafty. Calls it as he sees it and stands by his opinion even if everyone thinks he's wrong, comes out with some funny calls and the meltdowns are good for a laugh too.
@ASSASSIN one of the greats, in all honesty the Kenneler Of The Year should be named after you mate, sort of like the Dally M for the Kennel.
I reckon Southy and Mutt should be co-kings.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Great thread @KLil and I think you should’ve nominated yourself mate, good sport always.

Have to say though unfortunately there’s some real passengers on that list and I can only assume there was some sort of administrative error as to why @DinkumDog and @Natboy aren’t on there. Both are certified kennel royalty.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What happened to:
□ None of the above.
I think that option is called not voting.
But seriously, vote for me. Without a few pity votes, this is just going to become a popularity contest.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great thread @KLil and I think you should’ve nominated yourself mate, good sport always.

Have to say though unfortunately there’s some real passengers on that list and I can only assume there was some sort of administrative error as to why @DinkumDog and @Natboy aren’t on there. Both are certified kennel royalty.
Thanks mate, doing it purely for everyone's enjoyment. Truth is went to see the team list Tuesday and was so bummed to realize we are DONE so thought we gotta keep the games going right!?

I know so many peeps missed out! I was restricted to 9 and only found out when i couldn't alter it anymore... I could alter it through the mods though the voting begun and didnt want to break any hearts by removing anyone.

Its ok though everyone knows how important they are to TK. ;)

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've been trying to get on the leader board for # of posts, but @dogluva keeps posting...
They actually turned off the post count for the lounge for like 5 years back in the day when the page would have 20 new threads in two hours lol. I reckon there would some people on here with 100k posts haha. I was on 10k like 9 years ago and got moved back to 5k after they deleted everything.