Votes: 10 10.9%
  • AlzBulldog - Mr Complain

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m disappointed to have missed the cut.

out of curiosity for what periods are the contributions / dailyM points assessed? I’m usually on fire in the off-season, my prime starts October and I ran rampant through Xmas / New Years / bbq seasons.

Of the mentioned members, I’d say assassin is an easy win. He straightens up the attack more than most on here. Provides space on the outside and makes many members plant their feet in defence.

my best work is off the back of a quick Play the ball, retreating defence and I find the defender lazy slow to get across and I make them pay.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Am I weird that I miss Nasheed?

He was funny most of the time and never personally attacked anyone, even when they attacked him.
I found some of his stuff funny and entertaining, but some of the racist garbage he posted was unfunny and a bit hard to stomach, tbh.....in the interest of full disclosure, I did start calling people guy in order to cause confusion after members kept asking if i was him....lol.....but I'd like to state for the record once and for all that I am not Nasheed ......I'm not him at all, guy.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There are lots of good posters on this forum, all contributing positively in their own manner. So voting just one from a limited list of names was a difficult one. Decent people too, you can see it in their posts. The workhorse just pipped the ever name changing LFC fan though.
But ever a topic is opened up who the biggest snitchy fuck faced **** is in here, that will be an easy one to vote on. :tonguewink:

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I found some of his stuff funny and entertaining, but some of the racist garbage he posted was unfunny and a bit hard to stomach, tbh.....in the interest of full disclosure, I did start calling people guy in order to cause confusion after members kept asking if i was him....lol.....but I'd like to state for the record once and for all that I am not Nasheed ......I'm not him at all, guy.
Thanks for clarifying that Utiliteed Half:tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m disappointed to have missed the cut.

out of curiosity for what periods are the contributions / dailyM points assessed? I’m usually on fire in the off-season, my prime starts October and I ran rampant through Xmas / New Years / bbq seasons.

Of the mentioned members, I’d say assassin is an easy win. He straightens up the attack more than most on here. Provides space on the outside and makes many members plant their feet in defence.

my best work is off the back of a quick Play the ball, retreating defence and I find the defender lazy slow to get across and I make them pay.
You'd get a vote from me too bro. I find your threads entertaining, except the one that pushes that ugly fkn watch lol