Kennelers you want to meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
I have met all the good ones so, yeeeah...

C

chipandchase

I'd like to meet Bry also. He seems like a tool and a bit of a pisshead but I wouldn't mind having a beer with him and maybe Chipnchase also.
thanks mate, i live close by also lol

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
O my LOLS, it's funny that this thread has been posted. I'd like to know who the sad cnt was that pulled me up at the Caxton Hotel last Friday night telling me he knew me from here. Fess up, you sad little bastard.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
O my LOLS, it's funny that this thread has been posted. I'd like to know who the sad cnt was that pulled me up at the Caxton Hotel last Friday night telling me he knew me from here. Fess up, you sad little bastard.
How'd they know what you look like?

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They must've spent a lot of time in that thread if they can pick him out of a crowd!
you know kennelers...some are just cuckoo.. much like my "cousin" who you still havent added on fb//

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ffs that would be extremely weird. Glad I don't post pics on here for some sad **** to trawl through. Keep my facebook picture as something that isn't me as well, so people have to be my friend to be able to see my pics and hit me up in a pub and say they know me from The Kennel.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Ffs that would be extremely weird. Glad I don't post pics on here for some sad **** to trawl through. Keep my facebook picture as something that isn't me as well, so people have to be my friend to be able to see my pics and hit me up in a pub and say they know me from The Kennel.
If I meet SBW in a pub, I'll walk up to him and go "HEY GLADIATOR!!"

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I meet SBW in a pub, I'll walk up to him and go "HEY GLADIATOR!!"
Haha if only I was as big as him. He has about half an inch of height and 18kg of weight on me at the moment, but I'm getting there :p

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one cares hey

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
A few people I'd love to meet. I've been lucky enough to meet a few of you already and share in the victories with you all this year.

I often see a few familiar faces in the Kennel (some of who don't know who I am) so just look out for the Aussie bloke with the loud mouth, beer, and beanie.

Status
Not open for further replies.