Kennelers quoted in mX today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A few people on here got quoted in the paper today.

I didnt see any thread made about it, but the article was about Bulldogs fans reaction to SBW returning to Australia.

Did anyone else see it?

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few people on here got quoted in the paper today.

I didnt see any thread made about it, but the article was about Bulldogs fans reaction to SBW returning to Australia.

Did anyone else see it?
Dammit, the one day I didn't get the paper. :(

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
am i famous?

Yes you are, the following people got quoted. These are the quotes I think, from memory

Do not really follow the union, but I will be calling for blood at this one
it aint like he will play he will probally brake his head before june
it would just be a promotional stunt, how could a player from a lowley rated team, who sits out more then he plays be in a rep team
lol
90% of us want his head on a stick, not to support him or a rival code!!!!!!!!!!
he'll need something like the pope-mobile to get around
a promotional stunt for rugby union.

the smart thing to do would be to boycot the game, dont go to it, and dont watch it on tv.
its a stunt by the rugby union to have all the sbw haters, to attend the match, giving them crowd numbers, same as watching it on tv,, a ratings stunt.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
The only quotes I see are by Steve Roach and Tommy Raudonikis

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
LOL morgandogs

The NRL and Greenberg are crazy if they think he wont sell sets or bring in publicity TBH

Like it or not, he is capable of that, just by his name !!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I got no brains... your the one wanting to get sick early in life LOL
no you misunderstood

because i went through the suffering early, i now have the benefits

its like getting a circumcision, its better to never have to do it but once you do its great:p

chickenpox is a one time thing

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
no you misunderstood

because i went through the suffering early, i now have the benefits

its like getting a circumcision, its better to never have to do it but once you do its great:p

chickenpox is a one time thing
Refer to the chick pox thread

you weirdo :p

Reaction score
Outlook hot and Sonny

by Tim Elbra from MX March 3, 2009

Bulldogs fans have sworn a hot reception for Sonny Bill Williams when he suits up for the Barbarians.

The rugby star, who ditched his NRL.club last season to play French rugby with Toulon, is set to suit up against the Wallabies on June 6 at the Sydney Football Stadium.

Spurned Bulldogs fans are determined to make their feelings clear.

"What he did to our club and fans was a joke and the lowest act in Australian professional sport." Markb wrote on major Bulldogs fan site the Kennel.

"I think this represents good opportunity for the fans that supported him through his whole career (even when injured for most of the season) to face up to him and let him know how low most of us consider him to be.

"Maybe he might get injured playing at (the SFS). That would be karma."

Jigga wrote: "Do not really follow the union, but I will be calling for blood on this one.

"Ninety per cent of us want his head on a stick, not to support him or a rival code!"

Bigbadbobii reckoned: "He'll need something like the Pope-mobile to get around."

Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg said Williams was sure to feel the fury of some fans.

"I've no doubt they will judge SBW for the decision he made." he said

Given Williams' infamous run of injuries, some Doga fans are sceptical he'll make the showpiece game.

"It ain't like he will play he will probably break his head before June." morgandogs wrote.

Other Dogs fans blasted his involvement as a piblicity stunt.

Australian Rugby Union boss John O'Niell denied Williams has been picked just to promote the match, but admitted he would generate huge interest.

"Will he put bums on seats? I suspect he will and would I be happy about that, yes, I would." O'Neill said.

Status
Not open for further replies.