Kennel whipping boys....

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unsure if you were on here at the time, but I was once ranting like a lunatic over Eastwood because he was being lazy **** yet TK was still acting like he was that kid at the Broncos that could play on the wing.

Anyway one week a certain Eastwood family member jumped on and had a crack at me...the following game he then went on to have that stormer against the Raiders where he ran over 200m and was doing bits in attack and was basically untouchable...

In conclusion me chatting shit on TK motivates players, need to chat more shit if we're going to win a Premiership!
Have your thought about seeking help? Talk about delusional. Can you show any data that backs up any of your claims? It's ok to admit when you have no idea what you are talking about. A great example of when stupidity and ego collide i guess.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I’ll tell you who doesn’t deserve the whipping, JMK, he has honestly been the most surprising player to me, I think everybody needs to remember where he came from in terms of position.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have your thought about seeking help? Talk about delusional. Can you show any data that backs up any of your claims? It's ok to admit when you have no idea what you are talking about. A great example of when stupidity and ego collide i guess.
Big oof

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do believe ive said many times on here how jmk has alot too offer he was never a half

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unsure if you were on here at the time, but I was once ranting like a lunatic over Eastwood because he was being lazy **** yet TK was still acting like he was that kid at the Broncos that could play on the wing.

Anyway one week a certain Eastwood family member jumped on and had a crack at me...the following game he then went on to have that stormer against the Raiders where he ran over 200m and was doing bits in attack and was basically untouchable...

In conclusion me chatting shit on TK motivates players, need to chat more shit if we're going to win a Premiership!
That may have happened, but I doubt it's a regular occurence. And allthough the timing of it seemed too coincidental to not be true, it doesnt mean that it was the catalyst. There is no real way to quantify it.
This being said, it may well be a motivator, but it's not the only one. Not by a long shot. Pride has many faces. It causes and creates many things. But it is stimulated in many ways.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That may have happened, but I doubt it's a regular occurence. And allthough the timing of it seemed too coincidental to not be true, it doesnt mean that it was the catalyst. There is no real way to quantify it.
This being said, it may well be a motivator, but it's not the only one. Not by a long shot. Pride has many faces. It causes and creates many things. But it is stimulated in many ways.
Yh I wasn't being serious, just found it funny how that whole event played out. I highly doubt players care about what is being said on a fan forum that attracts very little interest.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He just makes things up in regards to Hoppa and a few others lol...said in another thread Hoppa can't pass?! He has probably one of the best passing games of any centre in the game while having the best catch and pass.
I didnt say at any times that he cant pass. I said that he doesnt do it enough.
He often makes a break and gets run down because of his pedestrian pace.
He should rely on Smith to finish off anything he starts.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I didnt say at any times that he cant pass. I said that he doesnt do it enough.
He often makes a break and gets run down because of his pedestrian pace.
He should rely on Smith to finish off anything he starts.
Agree he is not a sprinter. Disagree that he can pass. He needs to work on his passing game with Smith next to him.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s good times at the minute but some of these players mentioned have still by and large have had a poor season for an NRL standard player.
These fringe first graders mentioned wouldn’t make it at nearly any other club. They need to take as much in as they can from there performances right now as they are all NRL elite if they can maintain this form consistently. In my opinion your season as a player is only as good as your worst game. Some will not like this example but out of 10 Tolmans worst game this year would be a 7. Hopefully some of the pups can emulate this type of consistency as we won’t even need the big signings to play finals football.
I’m proud to be a doggies supporter but it’s more of a pleasure when your playing the way we have in the last 2x months.
Go Doggies

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He just makes things up in regards to Hoppa and a few others lol...said in another thread Hoppa can't pass?! He has probably one of the best passing games of any centre in the game while having the best catch and pass.
He is silk at catch and pass.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I admit I did not particularly like what Hoppa was producing. He was to slow, he would not pass to his supports, and a few other shortcomings.
However, he seems to have a new lease of life. One area he needs to improve is to set up his outside man.
Really?? So can't even manage a backhanded compliment!

Remis Smith Hoppa's outside man is the leading try scorer & 44.7% of tries scored by the team this season have been on the right side.

Hmmmm....I also saw you commenting on the 1 eyed eel forum using "we" when referring to the Parramatta team.

Are you in fact a Parramatta supporter and you are bitter like a jilted lover that Hoppa left Parra? Is that were the Hoppa hate comes from??

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh I wasn't being serious, just found it funny how that whole event played out. I highly doubt players care about what is being said on a fan forum that attracts very little interest.
Anything's possible. But that's a funny old yarn in any case mate.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anything's possible. But that's a funny old yarn in any case mate.
Yh I might dig up some of the posts later tonight while I'm trying to stay awake for the Liverpool match. She fucking smashed me, it was hilarious and I couldn't complain because I had it coming haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
0 EPL titles

0, zero, nadda, zilch, nothing, empty, vacant, etc....
Yh but all of Salahs goals are offside and Trent never puts the ball on the line when taking a corner.