Kennel referendum: short people

Kennel referendum: like Pluto was punted from the solar system should short people be acknowledged?

• Yes: let’s count them as 0.7 full size human equivalent

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No: this will make it even harder for them to attract opposite sex

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw @Blue_boost
Congratulations on running a successful referendum so far.
Politicians should be begging you to conduct seminars on how to successfully get people to vote yes when you want them to!
It’s an easy concept, there will always be 40% of yes buffoons imbeciles that will vote yes to anything, so you only really need to sell to the remaining 60%. I knew that a good percentage of men would be 5 foot 5 inches or taller or didn’t want to admit they were shorter so it was an easy sell. The short people can jump up and down all they want, no one will see them!! :grinning:

I would suspect @Doogie is one of those shorties that say they are 6 ft 2… but if he was, would he own 3 chihuahuas?

politicians take note on how to run a referendum

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s an easy concept, there will always be 40% of yes buffoons imbeciles that will vote yes to anything, so you only really need to sell to the remaining 60%. I knew that a good percentage of men would be 5 foot 5 inches or taller or didn’t want to admit they were shorter so it was an easy sell. The short people can jump up and down all they want, no one will see them!! :grinning:

I would suspect @Doogie is one of those shorties that say they are 6 ft 2… but if he was, would he own 3 chihuahuas?

politicians take note on how to run a referendum
You just reminded me of Charlie's uncle in always sunny.
Always insecure about his tiny girl hands!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that many lifts state the capacity in number of people and weight. So they presume a full size human equivalent is around 70km from memory including women so men probably sit around 80kg and women 60km..

If men are under 80kg are they real men? Would you want them packing down in a scrum against asofa solomona to be pushed around?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that many lifts state the capacity in number of people and weight. So they presume a full size human equivalent is around 70km from memory including women so men probably sit around 80kg and women 60km..

If men are under 80kg are they real men? Would you want them packing down in a scrum against asofa solomona to be pushed around?
When I was 18 I was anorexic.
I got down to 82kg.
It was pathetic!

I snapped out of it, fixed up my appetite and boosted to 93kg by 2004.
I miss being 93kg.
I was probably just as strong as I am now but with more speed and energy?

One time this random drunk came and sat in the passenger seat of my hilux.
Probably around the weight I am now?
I launched him from the seat into the gutter in one swift motion!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was 18 I was anorexic.
I got down to 82kg.
It was pathetic!

I snapped out of it, fixed up my appetite and boosted to 93kg by 2004.
I miss being 93kg.
I was probably just as strong as I am now but with more speed and energy?

One time this random drunk came and sat in the passenger seat of my hilux.
Probably around the weight I am now?
I launched him from the seat into the gutter in one swift motion!
but if you were only 5 foot 4 inches tall you would have been launched out of the cabin by the drunk. Or it would have taken 3 or 4 short guys to remove him from the hilux.

It’s always better to kick sand in the face of others than have sand kicked in your face.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
but if you were only 5 foot 4 inches tall you would have been launched out of the cabin by the drunk. Or it would have taken 3 or 4 short guys to remove him from the hilux.

It’s always better to kick sand in the face of others than have sand kicked in your face.
I had leverage on the dumb useless drunk.
I launched him from my Ute like he was a big bag of shit!
I think I heard something snap when he went down?
It’s all good he was drunk and wouldn’t of felt the pain until he sobered up!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m about to watch love island… not many short guys on there lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let this be a prime example, This is how to conduct a referendum… a clear win in the affirmative. Frame the question for a yes vote as people see no as a negative, give irrefutable information to support your subject matter, then be prepared tackle the alternative argument effectively.

the yes imbecile buffoons in the voice referendum should take note and the government should take note.. no need to name calling or calling people racist or homophobes if they vote no.. present your case properly !!