Kennel Quiz #761803

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
QUESTIONS:
1. You get gifted a choice of a single supercar (limited 110kph) or luxury superyacht that can only be sailed around Australian coastline - Which do you take?

2. Kate Upton and Scarlett Johansson offer a night of passion with you. Scarlett demands Gabourey Sibide join in, and Kate demands Chrissy Metz - Who do you pick?

3. You have been tasked with demanding one famous man, and one famous woman undergo sex changes - Which male and which female do you pick and why?

4. A wealthy aristocrat gifts you $2 million, on the provision you spend at least $1 million of it on the person you most hate - What do you buy them and why?

5. You can remove one thing from the world - What do you remove and why?

6. You can change the weather to: Constant sunshowers but clear blue skies and warm OR Constantly overcast and freezing - Which do you pick?

7. You are deployed to a major pre 1980s war - which war do you chose to be deployed to, and why?

8. You can live at any landmark in Australia (not town or city) - where do you move and why?

9. Anne Frank, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, or Osama Bin Laden - Who takes out the Hide and Seek World Championships?

10. Someone publishes a book of lies about you - How do you exact your revenge?

MY ANSWERS:
QUESTIONS:
1. You get gifted a choice of a single supercar (limited 110kph) or luxury superyacht that can only be sailed around Australian coastline - Which do you take?
Luxury Superyacht, as you get all the luxury and access areas no car can get to.

2. Kate Upton and Scarlett Johansson offer a night of passion with you. Scarlett demands Gabourey Sibide join in, and Kate demands Chrissy Metz - Who do you pick?
I'd err towards Kate Upton, but Chrissy Metz is a total boner killer.

3. You have been tasked with demanding one famous man, and one famous woman undergo sex changes - Which male and which female do you pick and why?
Male > Female - Tyler Perry. His shitty Madea movies where he dresses as a woman all the time, may as well get it formalised.
Female > Male - KD Lang. Pretty much as dude as you can get, without being a dude.

4. A wealthy aristocrat gifts you $2 million, on the provision you spend at least $1 million of it on the person you most hate - What do you buy them and why?
I'd have to opt for hundreds of thousands of pairs of socks and underpants. Completely useless and resale value is shit.

Religion, as it's the root of all evil.

6. You can change the weather to: Constant sunshowers but clear blue skies and warm OR Constantly overcast and freezing - Which do you pick?
I hate the cold, so sunshowers it is, although I dislike rain too.

7. You are deployed to a major pre 1980s war - which war do you chose to be deployed to, and why?
Vietnam War. I believe this was the war where most technology changed to impact it.

8. You can live at any landmark in Australia (not town or city) - where do you move and why?
The Daintree Rainforest. Pretty sustainable, temperature is nice, and beaches nearby.

9. Anne Frank, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, or Osama Bin Laden - Who takes out the Hide and Seek World Championships?
For me it's Guzman because he had repeat performances.

Prevent the book from being sold :grinning:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does it have to be a modern "supercar", or can it be an old school sports/performance car, like an MG or old Aston Martin?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

110kph? Tough one. Actually, no it's not. I'd take the Super Yacht, drop anchor then spend the weekend fishing. Also supermodels are naturally attracted to Yachts that never move. It's weird. Then again they're also attracted to slow moving Supercars.

Simple. You're basically asking if you prefer Upton or Johansson 'cause the other choice is moot. I'd take Johansson in a second. We could use Sibide as a bed. At the rate Upton has been gaining weight she's probably not far from becoming Metz's twin

Caitlyn Jenner. How funny would that be? "I've wanted to be a woman all my life and now I finally am one"... "Good for you, now change back". For the man... probably Brad Pitt. Then let's see if women still want him. TBH, they'd probably want him more.

A house. A harbor no bitter feelings toward anyone. Although it would probably be built on the edge of an unstable cliff. Now let's see how well you dive Mr Soward!

Toilet paper... It'd be funny as shit until I needed to drop one

Sunshowers. Fuck I love sunshowers. Who doesn't love sunshowers?

WW2. At least I'll get killed quickly. Any other war I'll probably die of trenchfoot. Actually, scratch that. The Emu War. Not a single human casualty. I could live with the fact that we lost a war to flightless birds.

Opera House. Just so I could pull a Phantom of the Opera thing to freak people out.

Whichever one stole my car keys

Sleep with his wife. And daughter. Probably his mother too. Then I could come up with some awesome pun about making me a liar and lying with his family. I've got nothing right now. I'm sure it'd come to me somewhere during the relative humidity.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn she lost a lot of weight. This is the last time I saw her

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahahahahahah actually spat at my coffee at Madonna lol
She doesn't mind the coffee spat at her after all the cum that has been sprayed on the slutty **** rash.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
QUESTIONS:

The Yacht. No question about it.

They demand? Bullshit. I DEMAND both of them to get on their knees and beg for my forgiveness after making such ludicrous demands. Then I'll kick them both to the curb where they belong with their sick fetish.

Kaitlyn Jenner goes back to being a man who it was originally born as.
Todd Greenberg turns into a woman, because we all know he has no balls.

I buy them a one-way ticket to Mars for obvious reasons.

Political Correctness for obvious reasons.

Constant Sunshowers but clear blue skies and warm.

The Bosnian conflict in the hope of preventing it and the downfall of Yugoslavia.

Anywhere along the Central Coast IF living in a mansion overlooking South Cronulla Beach is considered "city".

Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán as he was hunted for the longest time between the 3.

If it's a women, get a man to seduce her and give her everything she wants without her knowing the seduction is being secretly recorded. Then release that sex-tape to the Daily Telecrap. If it's a man, same shit except the genders are swapped around.

Status
Not open for further replies.