Kennel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
your avater is enough to give everyone a nightmare +turn the kennel girls into lesbians

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I dreamt I was running away from ozman. I woke up, and I was still running.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I had a dream about Mr b last night. I almost cut my finger off and he drove me to the hospital using a remote control..... wtf.

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
what in gods name is going on here...

if u start having dreams of people from the kennel then maybe its time to take a break...

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
lol Hani spill it.

did me and Jorgie have sex with each other?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
*BUMP*

I had a dream last night that reminded me of Eden for some reason :o

I got a tattoo for 350 bucks. It literally covered my entire arm, one side of my chest, and went down to my stomach. Kinda looked sexy, had an Aboriginal feel to it, with a Dragon made out of a dotted pattern - and black/yellow/red colours (hence the Aboriginal theme).

But the dream was so real and scary! I was pissed off thinking WTF! I don;t want this tattoo - Now I have to pay 20,000 dollars to get it removed!!! I was so scared :(

When I woke up I was SO RELIEVED it was just a dream. I think your tatts had something to do with my dream Eden >:(

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
*BUMP*

I got a tattoo for 350 bucks. It literally covered my entire arm, one side of my chest, and went down to my stomach. Kinda looked sexy, had an Aboriginal feel to it, with a Dragon made out of a dotted pattern - and black/yellow/red colours (hence the Aboriginal theme).

But the dream was so real and scary! I was pissed off thinking WTF! I don;t want this tattoo - Now I have to pay 20,000 dollars to get it removed!!! I was so scared :(

When I woke up I was SO RELIEVED it was just a dream. I think your tatts had something to do with my dream Eden >:(
hahaha I found my way into Rami's dreams :love:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a dream that the president of the United States of America was black

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
*BUMP*

poor rami :p...i wonder how eedz managed to get into your dreams :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've actually had quite a few dreams about Kennelers, one very recently.

Kinda scary, think it is evidence I spend way too much time on this site :o :o :o :o

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thunder only happens when it's raining.

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i had one the other night

and the other week

all kinds of ****ed up tbh.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol yeah, guilty as charged.
was only last week too...i woke up and just sat there thinking wtf is wrong with me lol

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Kinda scary, think it is evidence I spend way too much time on this site :o :o :o :o
Was I good? :p

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
mine was like me and babu and em were riding this motorbike around but then went and brought an awesome mad v8 sports car and went to the bulldogs game where me and scotty and alex sat in our category 1 seats and then i started eating ecstacy by the handfuls lol

how ****ed up is that lol sorry to scare any of the ppl in my dreams by telling them i dreamt about them haha

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score

does it involve something that is very illegal and wrong? :uptight:

I once had a dream a few nites ago of all of us playing touch footy at belmore...

i think it was Dalger who yelled out look up there... and all of us stopped playing and looked up at this missile that was floating in the air...

All of us was just standing there watching teh missile which later started to head towards us... all of yous took off while i was just standing there flat footed and then the missile hit me

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
^^^^ i hope that one comes true :grinning:

hahhaha nah just ****in with you osman!

G

Gladiator.

i secretly dream of jorgie, then i wake up with my pants "soiled"

Status
Not open for further replies.