Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So its it's just not me ? Ill aim ***** up put shots in them they turn around and hit me with 1 or 2 and im dead.it fucking pisses me off, i cant lock on with machine guns either spray all over the place.even sniper takes me a few shots where i get dropped by 1.
Sniper is a bit over powered right now. I have the same thing where I unload with the machine gun and they'll spin shot me. I had a go at Sniper and I was doing the same thing. Getting easy kills.

Also noticed that the machine gun is basically an automatic sniper rifle right now. Laid down on a bridge and took out a group over 500m away quite easily. Seems like most of the weapons are set for around 300-500m too so you barely notice bullet drop.

Sub machine guns are useless. Way too inaccurate and no range at all.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep. It really pissed me off for a while. I thought that it was just a frame rate issue or something. I'd either move too slow or spin around in a circle. Much better after putting in these settings. Still could use a little tweaking but on my first game I beat everyone but Tuffers on the scoreboard and I'm usually hanging around the bottom.
Ok nice mate, will give it a go tonight for sure.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sniper is a bit over powered right now. I have the same thing where I unload with the machine gun and they'll spin shot me. I had a go at Sniper and I was doing the same thing. Getting easy kills.

Also noticed that the machine gun is basically an automatic sniper rifle right now. Laid down on a bridge and took out a group over 500m away quite easily. Seems like most of the weapons are set for around 300-500m too so you barely notice bullet drop.

Tried your setting jump into a game half way done got 10 kills usually cant get 10 kills in a whole round. Will try a full round now lol.
So far big improvements

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shit. If you guys are having problems aiming then I'll be completely fucked when I get it.

At least I'll know it's not just me this time though!

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Been using the LMG in support with some decent effect. But can't get any luck with the sniper rifle. i hate camping so maybe that is another reason.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been using the LMG in support with some decent effect. But can't get any luck with the sniper rifle. i hate camping so maybe that is another reason.
Unlocked the 3rd sniper leveled it up a bit aim just above the head it drops them body shots are useless cause they run , unfortunately sniper is a huge grind i don't mind it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I went to join you about 5 mins after but it said you were Offline??
I had to restart a few times last night got the double loading Circle 3 fkn times.
Ask for an invite, i found the best way someone starts a new sqaud jump in on that rather than trying to find the game which can become a nightmare.
There was heaps of problems last night our server number wasnt showing up for hacky, you would finish a round screen would freeze , and had to quit out.fork had trouble getting in , stevio keept getting frozen out. Poor fuck gratzzzz spent over an hour trying to get in a game and couldn't.
I like this game but releasing it unfinished and having the problems they have is going to do some hardcore fixing in the next week

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah there are a few bugs, hopefully will be fixed soon. I still think its better than the last one.
Im enjoying it , its a grind though ,trying to get these tanks and snipers leveled up a bit

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ask for an invite, i found the best way someone starts a new sqaud jump in on that rather than trying to find the game which can become a nightmare.
There was heaps of problems last night our server number wasnt showing up for hacky, you would finish a round screen would freeze , and had to quit out.fork had trouble getting in , stevio keept getting frozen out. Poor fuck gratzzzz spent over an hour trying to get in a game and couldn't.
I like this game but releasing it unfinished and having the problems they have is going to do some hardcore fixing in the next week
The bugs are bad enough but the fact that there's only a few maps and half the shit on the menus says that it's not available for a few more weeks/months. Why release part of a game?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The bugs are bad enough but the fact that there's only a few maps and half the shit on the menus says that it's not available for a few more weeks/months. Why release part of a game?
Pre Christmas Cash IN.. and because Microsoft had the BF5 Pre Christmas XBOX promo ready to go.