Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who's on tonight, boys? Got a busy week and want a good pew pew time with the crew

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's on tonight, boys? Got a busy week and want a good pew pew time with the crew
Yep. Everything I needed to do is finished so I'm going to blast some pixels in their little pixely faces.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I'll be on if I get back in time from getting my Schultzah cleaned out

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'll be on if I get back in time from getting my Schultzah cleaned out
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
That'll be 5 shekels and a bowl of jew soup which would probably be a cup of boiling water and a grind of pepper. Then again jews have been known for their tightness so youll probably end up with an old maccas cup full of creek water

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
That'll be 5 shekels and a bowl of jew soup which would probably be a cup of boiling water and a grind of pepper. Then again jews have been known for their tightness so youll probably end up with an old maccas cup full of creek water
A grind of pepper?

Too spicy for me, English

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe .... it's f**king crazy cold downstairs (and open planned with 2.7m high ceilings) so I might freeze.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Forced myself to play through assualt, finally hit level 3 lol. What gun is best giving a crack?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Forced myself to play through assualt, finally hit level 3 lol. What gun is best giving a crack?
I cheated spent 12 bucks and unlocked them got on the helrigeil its fun gone from level 3 like you 2 level 35 pretty quick once you get the hang of at rocket gun you will have a ball

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I cheated spent 12 bucks and unlocked them got on the helrigeil its fun gone from level 3 like you 2 level 35 pretty quick once you get the hang of at rocket gun you will have a ball
I'm just running around dumping dynamite on ***** lol. Get way more kills with medic and scout but this is fun.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just running around dumping dynamite on ***** lol. Get way more kills with medic and scout but this is fun.
At rocket hit the tanks get multi kills up.also constantly lob all your granades you jag heaps that way