Keiran Foran injury prone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard Foran is out of tomorrow's clash with a thigh injury.
Just a concern when we signed him is the amount of time out of is career he has had with injury particularly his hamstrings
Have we bought damaged goods both mentally and physically?
Don't get me wrong when he is on the park he is a great player. I just would be peeved the club spending big bucks on someone playing say 14 games a year. Reynolds has had a reletively good run with injury in his career

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a concern when we signed him is the amount of time out of is career he has had with injury particularly his hamstrings
Don't get me wrong when he is on the park he is a great player. I just would be peeved the club spending big bucks on someone playing say 14 games a year. Reynolds has had a reletively good run with injury in his career
You are certainly not the first to raise this concern and definitely won't be the last. Who knows the answer really, we will have a good idea by this time next season though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll be suprised if he plays 16 games for us next season not including finals tbh.

Reactions: GDR

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His body is beat up because he plays full throttle every game for 80 minutes. He seems to be a bit injury prone but meh he's a gun

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wont have the same problems here at our state of the art facilities....

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A torn hammie like what foran has had over and over again means unstable strength distribution between the quad and hamstring on the same leg.

Will lead to back pain as well as injuring quad and hammie over and over again until strength distribution is corrected

So yes he's a risk

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pretty sure there was something in his contract regarding more money for higher %age of games played. The cellar amount was 650k.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh id be pissed if he ends up playing half the season for a million a year. Lets hope his games played % will improve with us, over what its been the last few years.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Let's just hope that the zillion dollars we have spent on our footy operations can be the difference.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was part of the reason I was concerned that we chased him, but hopefully he stays fit for the majority of the season.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
16 rounds of Foran but he is available during finals or 26 rounds of renoylds and renoylds at finals?

I prefer Foran

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh id be pissed if he ends up playing half the season for a million a year. Lets hope his games played % will improve with us, over what its been the last few years.

Will you turn back after winning the comp with Foran running the show in a few years and say damn he was always injured though?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Will you turn back after winning the comp with Foran running the show in a few years and say damn he was always injured though?
Id be saying thank god hes not injury prone like he was before he played for us. He wont win us shit playing half the games. Lets hope he turns that around with us.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He hasnt had that much time out if you look at his whole career.

Status
Not open for further replies.