Keep Jim Dymock as Coach?? Just bring in Support Tactician!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jim Dymock is proving to be a great leader and is starting to show that he can earn the respect of the players. His honest and Surely doesnt lack any enthusiasm as a coach and is a true Bulldog through n through. With Terry lamb by his side its hard not to see the players starting to understand what it is to be a Bulldog. However Jim dymock does lack a bit in the Tactics department and feel that the dogz need someone whom can really direct the team around. My answer for the Coaching role next yr.... Jimmy Dymock to lead the coaching Staff with a recognised Tactician by his side.

B

Baghdatis

Jim Dymock is proving to be a great leader and is starting to show that he can earn the respect of the players. His honest and Surely doesnt lack any enthusiasm as a coach and is a true Bulldog through n through. With Terry lamb by his side its hard not to see the players starting to understand what it is to be a Bulldog. However Jim dymock does lack a bit in the Tactics department and feel that the dogz need someone whom can really direct the team around. My answer for the Coaching role next yr.... Jimmy Dymock to lead the coaching Staff with a recognised Tactician by his side.
This.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, Dymock walked out on the club for a better offer once before.
Hold your horses for a little while eh!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs beat Eels by 1 point: Dymock for coach of the year!!!
Bulldogs lose by 4 against Roosters: Sack him!
Bulldogs win by by 8 against the Cowboys: Somebody sign this mofo up!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate, Dymock walked out on the club for a better offer once before.
Hold your horses for a little while eh!
Did not walk out for a better offer, Super league war!!

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
Sticky walked away from 2 clubs and we want to sign him up

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy did walk when he got an offer too good to refuse. The real culprit was Jarred McCracken who if I recall correctly was the instigator of the defections to the eels. I recall Chris Anderson said when he saw the money they were offerred he couldn't argue with their decision. McCracken was dropped from the side but the others including Jim Dymock played out the season in first grade and won the Premiership with Dymock being awarded the Clive Churchill medal for best on ground.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he's only just been put in charge, so perhaps it's just a simple matter of the team adjusting to his tactics eventually, rather than him lacking tactics

see how we go over time

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We shall see. If we win at least 3 of the last 4 i think Jim has a great shot at a 1 year contract for 2012. Beyond that depends on how we go under him next year.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jimmy did walk when he got an offer too good to refuse. The real culprit was Jarred McCracken who if I recall correctly was the instigator of the defections to the eels. I recall Chris Anderson said when he saw the money they were offerred he couldn't argue with their decision. McCracken was dropped from the side but the others including Jim Dymock played out the season in first grade and won the Premiership with Dymock being awarded the Clive Churchill medal for best on ground.
Dymock and co were one of the few players that signed with Super League first.

They backed out of the Super League deal due to the way they had to sign their new contracts. Which the way News Lmtd. made Super League converts sign contracts was real sketchy to say the least at first.

Also, I'm pretty sure money wasn't the reason why Dymock and co converted back to the ARL. But to each their own I guess. Everyone has a different story.

P

Paint.

He's been coach for 3 weeks... let's reserve judgement for a while, shall we?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dymock and co were one of the few players that signed with Super League first.

They backed out of the Super League deal due to the way they had to sign their new contracts. Which the way News Lmtd. made Super League converts sign contracts was real sketchy to say the least at first.

Also, I'm pretty sure money wasn't the reason why Dymock and co converted back to the ARL. But to each their own I guess. Everyone has a different story.
You are right, so did Dean Pay & one of the Smith Brothers if I remember correctly.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's been coach for 3 weeks... let's reserve judgement for a while, shall we?
Didn't you see Pritchard's hit? The dogs of war are back baby!

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didn't you see Pritchard's hit? The dogs of war are back baby!
LOL.

We beat Parra - DOGS OF WAR ARE BACK. 2011 GF BABY
We lose to Roosters - Fk we are so ****! 2012 baby
We beat Cowboys - DOGS OF WAR ARE BACK. 2011 GF BABY

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He's got another couple of weeks.

For me personally I just can't handle L plate coaches anymore after the Moore debacle.

Has Stuart officially rejected us?

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Dymock is perfect for it the names im hearing offer nothing more than him. I would sign him and time it to Bellamy or Bennetts contracts and if he fails we could go after them. Honestly there the only two coaches who make a difference at the moment

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs beat Eels by 1 point: Dymock for coach of the year!!!
Bulldogs lose by 4 against Roosters: Sack him!
Bulldogs win by by 8 against the Cowboys: Somebody sign this mofo up!
this

Status
Not open for further replies.