Kayo Sports/Telstra TV

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tell them to go fuck themselves. Just get Kayo and alternate between Netflix, Prime and Disney.
yeh got to change my package for sure, need to look at it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
cheers mate ill check it out paying fuckn $120 month on foxtel
If you get Kayo (Sport) and Binge (a lot but not all of Foxtel’s programming) - you’ll pay ~$45/month. You don’t need the TV to be capable of native casting - just buy an Apple TV (native apps from the App Store) or Chromecast (control from your phone, watch from your TV) and away you go. Straight forward and you’ll save a lot over your current Foxtel subscription.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
cheers mate ill check it out paying fuckn $120 month on foxtel
$120/month!? Do you have a couple of boxes with all the packages or something?

Give them a call and tell them you’re only interested in sports and plan to cancel the Fox subscription and move to Kayo only. They will slash your bill in half to keep you. I’m currently paying $40/month for basic entertainment + full sport package which I’m happy with.

FYI - kayo does not include Sky Racing channels. So if you’re anything like me you’ll prefer to maintain the privilege of having these channels available on your widescreen via Foxtel

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
FYI - kayo does not include Sky Racing channels. So if you’re anything like me you’ll prefer to maintain the privilege of having these channels available on your widescreen via Foxtel
Indeed forgive me @Horse for overlooking this key requirement for GG fans such as your good self :-).