Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
But as soon as he comes on we score so he can eat what ever he wants

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And as soon as he got tired, the Tigers were almost given a try on a platter.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Too fat, he is taking the path of George Rose he has not yet realised what it is to be a professional footballer - he should join Mr Passion on the bus out the door next year.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish he'd stop trying to be a half back, we've already got a bunch of forwards who think they're half backs. He just needs to run hard and straight, he drops the ball at least once a game when he tries to pass.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kaz is defeating his purpose in the team. He is no longer effective in the role (impact).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wish he'd stop trying to be a half back, we've already got a bunch of forwards who think they're half backs. He just needs to run hard and straight, he drops the ball at least once a game when he tries to pass.
It is ridiculous. Why our forwards even look to throw some of these passes is a massive problem. What does Des do at training?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our forwards need to just run hard and straight and offload when they poke through

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've been defending Kas but after today i hope they get rid of him ! And i hope Eastwood never plays another game in a Dogs jersey

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Kas has to go.. Does 1 good thing and 5 shit things

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Eastwood? Normally solid .. Of was a brain explosion but we didn't lose because of the poor kick

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
His form with Offloads / passes has gone to shit. For every good offload hes throwing 5 bad ones, often at bad times i.e early in the tackle count and without looking first. Throws it to neville nobody too much. He should have his passing licence suspended until he learns to be more selective when to offload, and learns to not throw the no look pass coz hes not great at it.

Just run hard at the line kas. And dont pass unless you are looking at the receiver and have both arms free to pass accurately.

He seems to think hes expected to pass every time he runs it. But its not always on.

Last edited:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Kas and Eastwood meet up after the game and wipe out Hoxton Park KFC.
I have been there a couple of times whereby they have run out of chicken and I am serious.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kas is ordinary. Always takes the easy option. The fat f..ker should be running straight and hard terrorising the defence. Except he goes for the miracle ball....

It makes me laugh this place wants change and a team that wins the comp, except we can't get rid off kas or reynolds etc...
We cant change the bro cultural....

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Once again Kas was incredible with his massive runs and a couple of handy passes but was gassed too early when we needed him. This is such a tease to see how we can go up a gear and motor along with momentum to shut out games, but Kas' motor has to move a very heavy body that is not muscled and fit enough. It was great to see his error count hit zero - is that a first in 5 years?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dumb penalty when he came off but he punched out the numbers.

30 minutes
120 metres
10 runs

4m every minute he was on the field (and consider that includes without the ball and with Raiders attacking).

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Dumb penalty when he came off but he punched out the numbers.

30 minutes
120 metres
10 runs

4m every minute he was on the field (and consider that includes without the ball and with Raiders attacking).
yes - that was a dumb penalty - if only he showed restraint he would have been error free - but I found it interesting why he put his hand up so quick! I think Des said to him you are not to be a passenger out there and let the team down - the moment you realise you can't put 100% in, you get off and I will be happy with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.