Kas lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Maybe Kas wasn't putting him off, but giving him a pep talk to help him knock it over

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
http://www.sportingnews.com/league/...anos-kicking-advice/ad4eafvjg2zh1eg0ulwqyge5h

Moses Mbye has revealed the hilarious reason Bulldogs teammate Sam Kasiano was talking to him as he lined up a conversion against Newcastle last weekend.

Kasiano had a smile on his face as cameras caught him chatting away to Mbye as the playmaker lined up a conversion from out wide.

"He wanted to go home...I think there was a drive-thru he wanted to pull into on the way home," Mbye told Fox Sports.

Moses doesn't seem too worried by it ..........

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny theres one contributor on here who hates Kasiano and Reynolds..Ironic that they have been our best players this season.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
what a shock. Some clown who bagged them ends up with egg on their face. Again. Same shit happened last year.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what a shock. Some clown who bagged them ends up with egg on their face. Again. Same shit happened last year.
I think the person you're talking about is big on stats and gives little or no value to things that aren't measured for example try saving tackles or creativity with the football.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly has become my favourite player in the team he just such a character & so exciting to watch plus he comes up with some big plays for us!! That charge down completely changed the momentum of the game
Completely agree but the turning point in the game for mine was when the Knights player knocked on the ball from the scrum after we had done the same, that was the break we needed

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dude, you need to settle down and go shave that vagina of yours. Its the 78th minute for furks sake. The game was won and truly over at that point. Its the boys having a laugh and shows the bond they have between them.
And anyone else who is whinging , get a grip on life.
We need more characters like Kasiano.
He actually should be trying to put him off. There will be games in the future when the last 2 points are the ones that win the game. If he doesnt learn to kick it under a little joking pressure he will never kick it when it counts.
Training will never reflect game pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.