Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Kas actions totally unacceptable... not a laughing matter trying to get in the head of a team mate like that... he should be given an official warning by the club... don't care if the game was settled at that point the players need to take their jobs seriously.
Mate it didn't matter if he got it or not.

Relax, we got the 2 points. It's not like he threw the ball at him.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys I think it was very unprofessional. Save that shit for training or mad Monday. Mbye was trying to focus FFS.

Mbye didn't seem to appreciate it either by the looks of it.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
You obviously saw it as menacing but I saw it as an act of encouragement.
its no secret mbye is bad at conversions from that far over.
Whatever it was it seemed to work.
ask any goal kicker if they'd want someone on the sideline talking in their ear. id say not. these guys are supposed to be professional players and taking it seriously.

and mbyes inability to kick conversions from the sideline shouldnt matter.

just my 2 cents.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You obviously saw it as menacing but I saw it as an act of encouragement.
its no secret mbye is bad at conversions from that far over.
Whatever it was it seemed to work.
Foxsports reporter asked Kas what he was saying to him.

Kas said I was telling him to hurry up, as he was cold & wanted to get into the dressing room.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ask any goal kicker if they'd want someone on the sideline talking in their ear. id say not. these guys are supposed to be professional players and taking it seriously.

and mbyes inability to kick conversions from the sideline shouldnt matter.

just my 2 cents.
I don't know how anyone thinks it is okay or funny tbh. Fucking primary shool shit. Doubt he will ever do it again, Moses didn't look happy about it and I doubt Des will be either.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When the panned to the coaches box straight after, jelly Egan was laughing and shaking his head, mr Hasler though looked farrrrrr from impressed.

DroidDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ive seen Kas do this before once earlier in the year with a penalty kick, they must do it training. Mbye is used to kas talking in his ear, in fact it probably helps him !!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember kas did it with holland before a game once and holland shanked it and kas cracked up laughing.

Was actually funny to see lol.

The game was over so no problem at all. Was good entertainment. If the game was on the line no way he would be anywhere near him.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I swear theres people here with a pole stuck up their arse 24/7, its a player having fun in 78th min when the score was 26-14 and it worked, you need characters like that at a club (yes even storm do).

Where in the top 4 enjoy it, cause believe me there will come a time like every club where we won't be in the 8 and wishing we were where we are now.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The worlds gone mad along long time ago my friend

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a charge down, at least someone pressured the kicker, Steve Price used to do it every week, lets make it a regular play.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was funny. But I was a bit annoyed by it. At the end of the year our top 4 spot could come down to F/A. Every point will count. What happens if he missed, then we miss out on 4th spot by 1 point? Is it still funny then?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
for all that cant just except it as a joke, well then look it at it this way... in the finals there is gonna be a lot more pressure on Moses than just a team mate taking the p!ss .. so if he couldnt handle that, then maybe he shouldn't be kicking.. but he handled it great and it was a difficult kick too , so well done moses...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was funny. But I was a bit annoyed by it. At the end of the year our top 4 spot could come down to F/A. Every point will count. What happens if he missed, then we miss out on 4th spot by 1 point? Is it still funny then?
Its still funny

Status
Not open for further replies.