Karmichael Hunt Drug Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
True mates don't dog on mates, glad some of you aren't my mates! Yes criminals deserve to go down but you don't drop your mates in the shite to save yourself!

Karma is a bitch and the piece of shite didn't use his brains after sliming his way out last time.....glad he got caught again! Don't worry, the hypocrite NRL will welcome him back with a huge pay day while lesser players with lesser offences get sacrificed.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Drugs are rife through league and union players come the end of the season. It's a culture thing.

As to hunt he is just a drop kick and I wonder who he's taking down with him this time

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True mates don't dog on mates, glad some of you aren't my mates! Yes criminals deserve to go down but you don't drop your mates in the shite to save yourself!

Karma is a bitch and the piece of shite didn't use his brains after sliming his way out last time.....glad he got caught again! Don't worry, the hypocrite NRL will welcome him back with a huge pay day while lesser players with lesser offences get sacrificed.
The Roosters will end up signing him so they can turn him around & only sign him for minimum contract. Then if he goes off the rails again, they "arrange" a drug bust to get him off their list & open up another $500,000 in their salary cap. Isn't that how it works Uncle Nick?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wow... so he dobs in his mate, then gets done himself?

That guy is a special kind of stupid...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you're going to do coke, you should learn to be more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.