Opinion Karl Oloapu

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched the highlights of Blake Wilson and wow im impressed that kid is a gun also
Blakes Wilson is quick! Like close to JAC quick.. Incredibly athletic physic and plays WFB. I think on train and trial though... Probably development contract.

Blake Merritt is the one to look out for... Mini Burton.. Shhh.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope this kid hasn’t been guaranteed 7 has to earn it as so far hes been playing against boys with weak defense

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blakes Wilson is quick! Like close to JAC quick.. Incredibly athletic physic and plays WFB. I think on train and trial though... Probably development contract.

Blake Merritt is the one to look out for... Mini Burton.. Shhh.
Heard a whisper that the Roosters are showing some interested in Rajab .... i know you rate him highly.

If KO is to play half, young Rajab is effectively blocked.

I would expect other clubs to inquire as well.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heard a whisper that the Roosters are showing some interested in Rajab .... i know you rate him highly.

If KO is to play half, young Rajab is effectively blocked.

I would expect other clubs to inquire as well.
Roosters have got young walker.. wouldnt be them if they go younger. They would probz buy DCE before Rajab.

Khaled is easily a couple of years away from firsts. He defo has the goods but way too raw which is a good thing because by the time he is ready
the team would look different.

As i was saying and ive been getting slaughtered for this, would shift Burto to lock and Crighton to the centres to ensure we have Papali'i and Rajab in the line-up.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope this kid hasn’t been guaranteed 7 has to earn it as so far hes been playing against boys with weak defense

No special treatment what so ever.. He is doing sprint training whilst the rest do drills. No short cuts here!

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters have got young walker.. wouldnt be them if they go younger. They would probz buy DCE before Rajab.

Khaled is easily a couple of years away from firsts. He defo has the goods but way too raw which is a good thing because by the time he is ready

As i was saying and ive been getting slaughtered for this, would shift Burto to lock and Crighton to the centres to ensure we have Papali'i and Rajab in the line-up.
Keary is a question mark moving forward for The Chooks.

Young bloke might not want to stick around and wait, especially if offered more money.

Just repeating what i was told by some young Roosters players i know .... nothing concrete.

One thing is certain ... we will loose some good young kids along the way.

I can see your logic .... enjoy thinking outside the box.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not, though. Many a young and very promising player has been crushed by the excessive weight of expectation in the past. Suggesting people should curb their expectations and just let the kid develop is actually a constructive viewpoint, even if it is delivered in a smartass way that irritates you. I don't see you complaining about people criticising Kyle in a much more vitriolic way....even though he has battled mental health demons and has faced a lot more criticism than this kid. It's ok for people to relentlessly hate on a player in a relentlessly malicious and humourless way if you don't like the player, but not ok for me to make a tongue in cheek post that nobody in their right mind would construe as genuinely malicious? Cool story, bro.
Nah…if someone dropped a thread like this about Flanno before he played a game I would say the same thing. Flanno is 50 games in bro. So my view stays - it was a fkn shit and unnecessary thread

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keary is a question mark moving forward for The Chooks.

Young bloke might not want to stick around and wait, especially if offered more money.

Just repeating what i was told by some young Roosters players i know .... nothing concrete.

One thing is certain ... we will loose some good young kids along the way.

I can see your logic .... enjoy thinking outside the box.
Oh we definitely will.. Kids like BBO and Hayward will find other club and Avo already has a foot elsewhere.

In regards to Keary, he is a question mark but he is the experienced option they have. Walker is young and they would want an older head rather than a kid like Walker in Rajab. Not saying your wrong as those Rorters will take anything of value....

If i get a chance i'll slip the info to Gus and see what he says and I've already told Khaled to keep at it after not making the 30 because he is a genuine star.. Really hope we dont lose the kid rather they do tend to come back anyway!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Ik KO us 6-2 and 100kgs now id say he will end up 13