Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But of course.
Don't you know it's the Club's fault he was born with this issue?
Neck injury or no neck injury. Payintn a 500k transfer fee for an uncapped rookie which a smart club is prepared to part with is totally insane. To make matters worse it became quickly evident he isnt the gun young half Gus originally claimed he was. No crafty ball playing ability and a weak kicking game. Now apparently hes a lock. Thats if he isnt medically retired (I hope for the boys sake this isnt the case, would be terrible)

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neck injury or no neck injury. Payintn a 500k transfer fee for an uncapped rookie which a smart club is prepared to part with is totally insane. To make matters worse it became quickly evident he isnt the gun young half Gus originally claimed he was. No crafty ball playing ability and a weak kicking game. Now apparently hes a lock. Thats if he isnt medically retired (I hope for the boys sake this isnt the case, would be terrible)
Can we drop that trope, please?
It has been said ad nauseam that the $500k price was for Redcliffe only.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we drop that trope, please?
It has been said ad nauseam that the $500k price was for Redcliffe only.
No it was for whoever was silly enough to pay it. Redcliffe said no we said yes
3B7D3774-343E-4A8B-B3EF-530D8CF5DF20.jpeg

Can u provide any quotes saying we didnt pay the 500?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 91604

I have read the article it originated from.
Not going to bother to look for it or those that counter it, as the media are trash, as evidenced by a board member advising me to not believe everything one reads when it comes to this topic.

Who should I believe?
Those with their hands on the cherry pie, or those trying to look in the window, a window 14 stories up and printing it's a quiche?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ah, so now we leap from bad injury management to bad business management. Righto Flipper :tearsofjoy:.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread is moving quick.
Is retirement seriously the likelihood?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Will the amount we paid involving the transfer fee, be listed in the Leagues Club or Football Club Financials at end of their accounting period whenever that is?

Maybe then the amount can be put to bed?

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the amount we paid involving the transfer fee, be listed in the Leagues Club or Football Club Financials at end of their accounting period whenever that is?

Maybe then the amount can be put to bed?
No one has denied the 500k transfer fee. That is a good question though. Since so many blind folded fans who fall for all the hype videos no one will have the courage to ask the question.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No one has denied the 500k transfer fee. That is a good question though. Since so many blind folded fans who fall for all the hype videos no one will have the courage to ask the question.
Well if it is listed in the financials, no one can keep using it against the club for approving Gus' request and the matter can be laid to rest as an issue that's stirring up the agitators.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 91604

If a News journalist said it then it must be true lol
Well if it is listed in the financials, no one can keep using it against the club for approving Gus' request and the matter can be laid to rest as an issue that's stirring up the agitators.
If it’s not that it will be something else. These cry babies aren’t even supporters of the club

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one has denied the same as no one has affirmed. Total speculation but kudos to you and your other account for trying

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I have read the article it originated from.
Not going to bother to look for it or those that counter it, as the media are trash, as evidenced by a board member advising me to not believe everything one reads when it comes to this topic.

Who should I believe?
Those with their hands on the cherry pie, or those trying to look in the window, a window 14 stories up and printing it's a quiche?
Rothfield rents a cherry picker.

Always a Bulldog

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rothfield rents a cherry picker.

Always a Bulldog
Make sure we're at a window next to the toilets, then call the Police.
That is if a drunkard can operate an EWP ;)
Ken from Kennards would bitch slap him for trying to hire whilst drunk!

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks like he won't be playing for quite a while according to Gus....might be career over

Screenshot_20231121_174440_X.jpg