Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Now I am curious as to why you would afford the time to reply to someone who has you blocked.
That is an illogical action.
I do this too.
Some times posters, namely wendog and Twin turbo (Wendog being extremely weak gutted as a person and Twin just….weird, and states his opinion or an outright lie as fact too many times) post alot of trollish stuff and misinformation so when i reply to them, I know they can’t see it, but for the benefit of the rest of the forum I need to set the record straight otherwise there is a real danger a falsehood gets accepted as fact, which is a trait of the kennel.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do this too.
Some times posters, namely wendog and Twin turbo (Wendog being extremely weak gutted as a person and Twin just….weird, and states his opinion or an outright lie as fact too many times) post alot of trollish stuff and misinformation so when i reply to them, I know they can’t see it, but for the benefit of the rest of the forum I need to set the record straight otherwise there is a real danger a falsehood gets accepted as fact, which is a trait of the kennel.
Exactly this @SexBomb

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I do this too.
Lay off the drugs :tearsofjoy:
Lay off sniffing Nasheeds arsehole :tearsofjoy:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for ur offer to again mediate despite not being asked. Twin is weak and has me blocked so im not gonna post paragraphs obv so id rather just fire a shot accross the bow
I do this too.
So you both admit to deliberately trolling those who have sought to remove themselves from your conversations?
Let me guess, you also will bitch when the Mod's gets the shits with this and crack down on your idiotic behaviour?

Glad the Insane Clown Posse's meeting for their collective stance moving forth did not take you lot too long as well.

EDIT - forgot to add the last line.

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think he could play 5/8 well enough, am not sure why they are so sure about him being a long term lock.

How many other prospects have they nurtured into a new position successfully?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you both admit to deliberately trolling those who have sought to remove themselves from your conversations?
Let me guess, you also will bitch when the Mod's gets the shits with this and crack down on your idiotic behaviour?

Glad the Insane Clown Posse's meeting for their collective stance moving forth did not take you lot too long as well.

Not at all as ive squared things away with the mods. Ive been reassured i am unbannable as u can only be banned if u threaten someone physicly on here

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is no rush. He already showed glimpses of what he can do in FG in a short time. Take every precaution and come back hungrier and more determined.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has he had the surgery? Anyone know & how did it go?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Me? No I haven’t ever ran to mods or anything. I think you took my msg completely out of context
I’m myth busting

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not at all as ive squared things away with the mods. Ive been reassured i am unbannable as u can only be banned if u threaten someone physicly on here
You really don't get the greater image, do you?
It's the 21st century.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me? No I haven’t ever ran to mods or anything. I think you took my msg completely out of context
I’m myth busting
You are?
Sweet, bust the myth that you're Caucasian to start with.
Then bust the myth that you reside in Europe.
Finally, bust the myth that you're a troll.