Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s pretty obvious which people should be ignored - responding only encourages these morons.
I believe most would agree this place would be far better if they just faded away.
Do yourself and everyone else a massive favour and hit ignore.
Needed to hear this thanks, ive now put @bowleggedwog on ignore

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Needed to hear this thanks, ive now put @bowleggedwog on ignore
You tagged me to advertise your intentions. Damn I thought it was another one of your moronic posts and I get to tell you what a limp dick inbred buzz bitch clown you are, but I don’t get that chance now or anymore. My days won’t ever be the same , oh wait I will go read a buzz article or watch mainstream news again to get my dribble fix.

Last edited:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strange coincidence that one of the staff we now have, had a long history of injuries at Souths and Roosters as well.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I was leading to as I just don't get it. He played out the season. Played in a final.

But let's focus on one or two games earlier in the season when CC apparently played him when injured but dismiss him playing in the grand final amongst other games all later than that.

Not saying CC has or hasn't done the right thing btw, but this attempt to link his neck injury to CC now needing surgery is laughable at best.
Delusional at worst ... as if the club would KNOWINGLY jeopardize our highest rated young talent who was suffering with of all things, a neck injury.

He was outstanding in Flegg ... never at any stage did he appear injured.

Pure speculation on my part but i would suggest KO was feeling some lingering discomfort went for MORE scans and something problematic was revealed... not an uncommon situation.

If certain members want to bitch at least have a go at the medical department ... but that would not suit the agenda.

The AGM is not far off.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Delusional at worst ... as if the club would KNOWINGLY jeopardize our highest rated young talent who was suffering with of all things, a neck injury.

He was outstanding in Flegg ... never at any stage did he appear injured.

Pure speculation on my part but i would suggest KO was feeling some lingering discomfort went for MORE scans and something problematic was revealed... not an uncommon situation.

If certain members want to bitch at least have a go at the medical department ... but that would not suit the agenda.

The AGM is not far off.
Might just be precautionary/preventative

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb idea playing him in the middle and at lock. He is a dynamic ball runner and creates opportunities with ball in hand, don’t want to wear him out/break him making 40 tackles a game against much bigger guys.

Reactions: CCC

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You tagged me to advertise your intentions. Damn I thought it was another one of your moronic posts and I get to tell you what a limp dick inbred buzz bitch clone clown you are, but I don’t get that chance now or anymore. My days won’t ever be the same , oh wait I will go read a buzz article or watch mainstream news again to get my dribble fix.
Don’t leave just yet. It’s been a few days. He still needs to tell you the elections are coming…

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Don’t leave just yet. It’s been a few days. He still needs to tell you the elections are coming…
Gus’s fault he didn’t buy the yes vote. It was going cheap no one wanted it lol

Last edited:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont give me the real fan shit Nate. All the ‘real fans’ on here are just cucks who believe and support every single little thing the club says or does. I want the best for the club, blindly supporting crap decisions isnt my thing
This is what they think of you!
I keep raising this with you and your ICP, yet you've all your heads up each other so far, that you're oblivious to what's actually around you!
The onus is upon you to change the style in which you post, so you're not seen as a negative Nancy, or complaining Karen!
The fact that others, and I, have rubbed your face in the crap you keep producing, yet don't change, strongly suggests you relish the adverse attention your negative posting style brings with it.

EDIT - autocorrect

Last edited:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you saying there wasnt an issue? He was out with a neck injury in July/aug. Considering it was a neck issue he didnt have much of a break. Low and behold he plays another month or so and in October hes ruled out for over a year! This is a huge cock up from whoever medicly assessed him at the club, no matter how u look at it

And yes I wish him well and that he returns
Independent medical professionals would have had to clear him to play.
Obviously those far more qualified in this area than the pair of us put together, decided that he was ok to play.
We do not even know if this is a related injury yet, and if it is, whether playing was the cause of it, so please, hop down from your soapbox and afford the kid some respect.