Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You are never wrong because you come out after something has happened and say i told you so, genius fuck head genius.
I'm not always right but I'm a hell of a lot closer than you circle jerkers on here that gobble up every feel good story the club and Gus send out. And like I mentioned before I said before a ball was kicked that Karl shouldn't be playing firstgrade, so now I'm not coming out after something happened, I'm bring it up again before something DID happen. That's how it works.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus then spun the whole "players don't like training hard" narrative and our fans all bought it and happily used it as an excuse for our season. Isn't our trainer the bloke the Roosters sacked when they had all those ACL injuries a couple years back or am I remembering incorrectly?
There's certainly a correlation.

I've never been a fan of flogging players.
I think it's stupid TBH.

Focus on playing smart and go find smart players who know how to manage fatigue, game speed, the officials etc.

We've been so far behind on this for a number of years and I see no improvement.

Was really looking forward to see this kid get back into grade in '24. Now we just have to wish him well and hope he can get back to what he loves once he's recovered.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not always right but I'm a hell of a lot closer than you circle jerkers on here that gobble up every feel good story the club and Gus send out. And like I mentioned before I said before a ball was kicked that Karl shouldn't be playing firstgrade, so now I'm not coming out after something happened, I'm bring it up again before something DID happen. That's how it works.
So if Karl didn’t have his neck injury you would’ve said nothing so shut the fuck up.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So fuckin difficult to know what the outcome might be based upon this tweet. Of course he is going to say potentially out for the 2024 season as click bait. Only time will tell what his recovery prospects are. We have seen with BBO how difficult it can be to come back from a long layoff and get your confidence back to where it was before. Best wishes KO.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon even Xerri would put him on show in the centres going off burtons putrid season long form.

PS I have no agenda or hate for Burton, I just don't think he is a half as good as everyone thinks he is. He may have potential but im not holding my breath.

FFS I'll even put up with Ladyboy if it means having a 5/8th playing 5/8th.
We played a centre (Burton) at 5/8 last 2 years.
Looks like we might be playing a centre (Critta) at FB next year.
Id like to see Burton and Critta playing centres. That is their strenghs. Xerri to start in Cup. If he kills it and forces his way into first grade so be it.
Cant stand Ladyboy. You get a feeling some players will never be Bulldogs (Napa, TPJ, Woods etc). I cant see Ladyboy ever being a Bulldog.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So if Karl didn’t have his neck injury you would’ve said nothing so shut the fuck up.
What the fuck goes on inside your brain? I know my brain is messed up but you're just a different type of messed up. Then mental gymnastics you and your other circle jerking buddy's do because you can't handle the tiniest bit of criticism towards Gus or club is ridiculous.