Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta feel for him, setting up a try for Burton could of been the start of something, Bulldogs never quit, wish him a speedy recovery.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was hoping Oloapu would be a serious contender for 6 or 13. Looks like Burton won't be moving to centre now. Taaffe could still work at 7

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sad news for the young fella. The resilience required for a young player to come back from neck surgery is huge. This could make him a much more mentally strong player in the long run. ***** talking about how Ciro played him injured caused this are fkn cooked. He played the end of the year in flegg
Great post nate. How people can draw similes to the coach is just plain moronic.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You reckon Burton to centre?
I reckon even Xerri would put him on show in the centres going off burtons putrid season long form.

PS I have no agenda or hate for Burton, I just don't think he is a half as good as everyone thinks he is. He may have potential but im not holding my breath.

FFS I'll even put up with Ladyboy if it means having a 5/8th playing 5/8th.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad news for the young fella. The resilience required for a young player to come back from neck surgery is huge. This could make him a much more mentally strong player in the long run. ***** talking about how Ciro played him injured caused this are fkn cooked. He played the end of the year in flegg
He had the neck injury already! The question begs why did he play out the season in Flegg carrying a neck complaint. This is absolutey treasonous now that the injury has become what it has. U dont fuck with a young footballer with an iffy neck, or any footballer really. This club is fucken shambles at every where u look

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think it is. I commented on our training and injuries earlier in the season, much earlier than before all this BS "players don't like training hard" narrative was sold to our fans. I obviously don't see our training and I'm obviously not qualified but even I can tell something absolutely stinks at belmore.
What would you do better, our non seeing unqualified expert

You just told us nothing... cause you know nothing :tearsofjoy: