Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad I don’t see the trolls bullshit.
Let me guess the clowns are saying it’s the club’s fault that KO has a Neck injury, and that we rushed him back early so we can win the GrandFinal.
Lol wow u actually committed to the wendog33 oath. Bravo

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Admin need to stamp out these fucking no lifers. This isn’t something to troll about.

If it’s dragons or whoever a young kid medically retired isn’t a convo to joke about on.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Admin need to stamp out these fucking no lifers. This isn’t something to troll about.

If it’s dragons or whoever a young kid medically retired isn’t a convo to joke about on.
Couldn’t agree more. Seriously for some to actually say they are supporters of this club but only seem to be critical with everything the club does or is doing, weather the club has done things wrong or right they just drag this club though the mud. And I for one hate being that person who questions someone or assume they are not actually supporters of this club, but Gee Whiz for some to think that the people in charge of restoring this club are actually out to sabotage it is crazy. I can guarantee everyone involved are trying and doing all they can to restore this great club. For years I couldn’t see where this club was going or what it wanted to be or stand for until the last 24 months, yes it’s painful at the moment and yes we would probably all include Gus/john/Aaron and the entire club would’ve liked to be a little further ahead then where we are at, at the moment. But in all seriousness let’s all actually get behind this club and all the players and help them turn things around.

Our major problem is losing which becomes a habit just like winning and that culture of losing is infectious we need to break that chain and create a winning one, one that just doesn’t rely on talent, the players need to believe they can win in any situation or playing any team. I mean I know we not flush with talent like the panthers but look at the GF vs broncos the bronx have a bloody great side with X factor right across the park more then the panthers side did that night, but what won them the game and a 3rd straight premiership was grit and belief yes and some great talent but any other side that night will never drag themselves out of that deficit against the bronx side. Anyway rant over.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Karl’s neck problem is an issue from birth it’s been mentioned numerous times…. Mate enough ffs!
Do you really believe that BS? Everything was fine until an injury vs Cronulla. Ciraldo confirmed before round 18 he was out with neck injury. He was brought back to win a flegg title.

There is simply no cap compensation available. He had hurt himself for Samoa yes.

Understand the cap rules. We got caught not knowing third party.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBO style paid holiday out of the top 30 looks the way to go for sure. I have a feeling there will be a lot more drama in this story to come however unfortunately
BBO was easy to do pay second tier deal plus match payments 2023 move contract to 2024. No offers in sight.

Do you think we really wanted to retain BBO for 2024 with all the utilities and Turpin being signed.

Oloapu came with target on head because of transfer fee. Gould knows other clubs take him in a heart beat. They can’t mess around with his contract so easily.

This is about freeing up spot 30.

RFM banning last a day.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the apparent trolls are the only ones actually talking footy?
And none of the so called trolls don’t go name calling others @04 Dreaming people like you stick purely to football issues.

We bought whole new teams for 2022 and 2023 and we have showed no improvement. When Potter was coaching we heading somewhere wheels fell off as the new coach announcement. We made another change for the sake of change. All too familiar with Gould. We got a flashy new coach for 2023 too many mistakes made. We are making recruitment and retention mistakes. We make selection mistakes. It’s not hindsight we see it a mile away. Players who leave seem so much happier and improve.You can’t pretend we are in a good place.

I feel for Oloapu. They signed him to be Burton long term halves partner. Burton isn’t developing as a leader. The club thinks Oloapu is a lock. We signed so many utilities.

No 500k transfer fee. No possible election. Oloapu is traded off to Titans or Dolphins.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brent Read has been very cheeky regarding anything us lately, I don't know what's all of a sudden gotten up his arse!!!
We’re not buying him steak dinners like the tigers are

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BBO was easy to do pay second tier deal plus match payments 2023 move contract to 2024. No offers in sight.

Do you think we really wanted to retain BBO for 2024 with all the utilities and Turpin being signed.

Oloapu came with target on head because of transfer fee. Gould knows other clubs take him in a heart beat. They can’t mess around with his contract so easily.

This is about freeing up spot 30.

RFM banning last a day.
Dafuq are you people talking about? Top 30 isn’t set until march. Only 24 are contracted from November. We can do whatever we want with the other 6 spots.
you cúnts have no idea??

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dafuq are you people talking about? Top 30 isn’t set until march. Only 24 are contracted from November. We can do whatever we want with the other 6 spots.
you cúnts have no idea??
Canterbury Bulldogs
Bailey Biondi-Odo 2024
Blake Taaffe 2024 2025
Blake Wilson 2024
Bronson Xerri* 2024 2025
Chris Patolo 2024
Drew Hutchison 2024 2025
Hayze Perham 2024
Jackson Topine 2024
Jacob Kiraz 2024 2025 2026 2027
Jacob Preston 2024 2025 2026 2027
Jaeman Salmon 2024 2025
Jake Turpin 2024 2025
Jeral Skelton 2024
Jordan Samrani 2024 2025
Josh Addo-Carr 2024 2025
Josh Curran 2024 2025
Karl Oloapu 2024 2025 2026
Kitione Kautoga 2024 2025
Kurt Mann 2024 2025
Liam Knight 2024
Matt Burton 2024 2025 2026 2027
Max King 2024
Raymond Faitala-Mariner 2024 2025
Reed Mahoney 2024 2025 2026
Ryan Sutton 2024 2025
Sam Hughes 2024
Stephen Crichton 2024 2025 2026 2027
Toby Sexton 2024
Viliame Kikau 2024 2025 2026
Zac Montgomery 2024

Development List
Bailey Hayward 2024 2025 (NRL)
Joseph O’Neill 2024
Joash Papalii 2024 2025
Kurtis Morrin 2024 MO
Michael Gabrael 2024 2025 (NRL)
Poasa Faamausili 2024

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you really believe that BS? Everything was fine until an injury vs Cronulla. Ciraldo confirmed before round 18 he was out with neck injury. He was brought back to win a flegg title.

There is simply no cap compensation available. He had hurt himself for Samoa yes.

Understand the cap rules. We got caught not knowing third party.
Yes I do believe that… and if it wasn’t true as reported in the media, why hasn’t Karl’s manager come out & denied it?

Tigers with Hastings, Knights with that Miller, Knights again with Jake Cliffford, there’s numerous clubs I can name where they have bought players in on multi year deals and left within their first season!

Why you making such a big deal over Gus’s failed signings? Is it good… no! But it’s the way it is now in the NRL.

As for Oloapu, I’d seen enough of him at 18, that he’s got a future in the game and at Belmore!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes I do believe that… and if it wasn’t true as reported in the media, why hasn’t Karl’s manager come out & denied it?

Tigers with Hastings, Knights with that Miller, Knights again with Jake Cliffford, there’s numerous clubs I can name where they have bought players in on multi year deals and left within their first season!

Why you making such a big deal over Gus’s failed signings? Is it good… no! But it’s the way it is now in the NRL.

As for Oloapu, I’d seen enough of him at 18, that he’s got a future in the game and at Belmore!
Why bother, no matter what anyone says there agenda is more important than the club.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why bother, no matter what anyone says there agenda is more important than the club.
100% bro.

Like f’uck, is Gus perfect? No of course not, but he’s found us a couple of gems in Wilson & Preston, let’s hope the batch for 2024 uncovers two or three more & our big $$$ signings like Kikau, Burton etc lift their game after a P1ss poor 2023.

As I said the other day in a post…. The Sharks have the most settled Spine, big tough forwards & for 2 straight years bowed out of finals in straight sets

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
you cúnts have no idea??
It's Top 38 (max) now, there is no definitive timing on the 8 (max) Supplementary Players.

Minimum 24 Players by 5PM 1st November
Minimum 28 Players Before Round 1
Minimum 30 Players by 30th June

Always a Bulldog

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Weidler and Chammas talking about the Oloapu situation today.

Oh boy, how awkward.

Smokeless fire everywhere I guess.