Kanye West Ruins Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeyP..

If you cannot see the irony in that post then you are a fool. You claim to go to uni right? lol
Yes, because i can easily tell what is ironic and what isnt, on the internet. I can see the emotion and sarcasm that was in your post as well.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, because i can easily tell what is ironic and what isnt, on the internet. I can see the emotion and sarcasm that was in your post as well.
That's sarcasm Mikey. Irony is easier to identify :D

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mikey, make a crazy vid and post it on youtube

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kanye West is a musical genius. I was discussing music with the tooth fairy, santa and the easter bunny. They all agreed he was a musical genius. We then flew off in a UFO to go visit Alice in wonderland.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with being her fan. Its the fact this monkeys ego is so large he thinks he can interrupt someones elses moment to proclaim another monkeys ****ty video was better :s
Of course my dear.

I don't know what's funnier, all you muppets rushing to the defence of this stupid pop star who you'd never have heard until this day.

But let's start a thread about it.

You're a strange human being.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm glad Kanye interrupted Taylor Swift, people NEED to realise that he is the messiah and he is right under our noses.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad Kanye interrupted Taylor Swift, people NEED to realise that he is the messiah and he is right under our noses.

Kanye west is an untalented tossa.

Waht he did was a disgrace.

Fair play to Beyonce for making it up to the other bint. No one brought that up. Funny how the blood thirsty f*ckwits on here failed to mention that. Always looking for negatives in human nature. A sign of sexual deprivation apparently.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Poor Taylor

She just wanders around, unaffected by,
the winter winds yeah, she'll pretend that
She's somewhere else, so far and clear
about two thousand miles, from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.