kangaroo team named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watmough had one poor game and he's not selected. The Dally M 2nd rower not selected.

Crocker? Gallen?

Are they for real?

I ****ing refuse to watch this game.

This is ****ed.
Will you be supporting NZ then? :p

Hm I disagree with Price on the bench.. he should be starting.. but hey.. i'm not complaining. :grinning:

Malla

Reaction score
LOL, this is a joke .. I hope NZ leave em for dead.

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Will you be supporting NZ then? :p

Hm I disagree with Price on the bench.. he should be starting.. but hey.. i'm not complaining. :grinning:
If stewart wasn't playing i'd go close to supporting NZ. Only so Sticky loses his job.

You got coaches like Steve Folkes, Des Hasler(he's turned manly around pretty quick) and Craig Bellamy (Supercoach) Yet stuart keeps his job.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBH I don't think Mason has been playing better than Bobcat.
He hasnt played much over the past few months, but he's still played alright in the few games he's played. Ryan has been no where near his best.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If stewart wasn't playing i'd go close to supporting NZ. Only so Sticky loses his job.

You got coaches like Steve Folkes, Des Hasler(he's turned manly around pretty quick) and Craig Bellamy (Supercoach) Yet stuart keeps his job.
Why don't you cheer for Stewart.. and the rest of the Kiwis? :p:grinning:

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many people will laugh at the team, however they will still beat the opposition.

I also don't get these people who decide that they want to support NZ because they don't agree with the team. If you're Australian, you support Australia regardless. Maybe I'm a traditionalist.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Many people will laugh at the team, however they will still beat the opposition.

I also don't get these people who decide that they want to support NZ because they don't agree with the team. If you're Australian, you support Australia regardless. Maybe I'm a traditionalist.
Yeh I agree.

I could NEVER not support New Zealand in any sport they play in, even if it were lawn bowls I would still cheer them on! Regardless of the team fielded.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont blame him choosing the side he chose

He is preparing for the World Cup. I think he wants to see a few young blokes have a crack at some positions to see how they can handle playing in pressure games like against NZ.

The WC should be the focus now for Sticky. This is just a trial to see how they are fairing.

H

Hazmak

I dont blame him choosing the side he chose

He is preparing for the World Cup. I think he wants to see a few young blokes have a crack at some positions to see how they can handle playing in pressure games like against NZ.

The WC should be the focus now for Sticky. This is just a trial to see how they are fairing.
LOL at the world cup.

Australia will win all its games by an average of 46.8 points.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eh.

He is doing what he did with the Tri Nations. He is not going in over confident or cocky like his predecessors would. He is taking it serious.

We got belted 25-0 in the Tri Nations final in 2005 and he bought it back for us in 2006. Its how he is coaching. Bit of bias (ok heaps of it IE Gallen, Crocker, Bird) but should be interesting to see how he goes.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

LOL

If Folkes ever coaches a rep team ill run down my street naked.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
TBH I don't think Mason has been playing better than Bobcat.

If Mason is not in hospital he will be picked every day of the week. He adds more to a side than his strong running. He has always played awesome in rep sides too, including this year. They wont care how he plays outside that.

We could send out the best of teh Premier league and we win anyway, so who plays wont matter a lot, but yeh i was surprised at some omissions.

Last edited by a moderator:

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
where is slater?
as much as i like stewart, billy is better in my opinion
as is bowen at the moment.
and what in gods name is kite doing there?
he is a massive waste of space.

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
that team is a joke
gallen only made it cause stupid ricky stuart. ryan should have got in instead

and what the hell brett stewart at fullback his good and all but both bowen and slater would have been so much better

hmm and gaz is an awesome player and all but he didnt deserve his spot his played like 5 games all season

and kurt gidley should not be there

and bird 5/8 thats a joke i hate seeing stars get put at 5/8 in an atempt to get them more ball inglis would have done a better job and i no his another star that just got put there but his started to ajust to that role and has started kicking more and setting up tries.

so that my thoughts on the Australian team and as a result of poor selection i will be supporting the kiwis

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score

i get what you mean but there more behind it
so like i would support Australia but how they select there team is wrong
they dont base it on best all year but on name, theres many players who have been out standing all year but dont even get a look at e.g bowen and farrah but theres guys who have been in the squad each year and there names already down regardless of how they play
but with the kiwis they have like 5 guys debuing in each game. they see whos played well all season and give them a shot. they dont always win but they play there hearts out verse a really experienced Australia squad

and people dont agree with the team they disagree with how its selected its riged

Status
Not open for further replies.