Juventus FC Super Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Still undefeated this season (7 wins, 4 draws), and 1 point ahead with a game in hand.

Great season, so far. Very solid.

Marchisio, Pepe, Vidal, and Matri all going very well. Pirlo and Lichtsteiner have been class signings.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I called this in the other thread

LUIS SUAREZ'S Liverpool *future is in serious doubt after his side failed to lift the FA Cup against Chelsea on Saturday.

The brilliant yet wayward Anfield *hitman is worried about the direction of the club after a poor season in the Premiership.

Juventus have been monitoring Suarez's situation since Uruguayan's racism row with Man Utd's captain, Patrice Evra last November.

Italian Serie A champions Juventus have made no secret of their desire to sign Suarez – as first revealed by the Daily Star Sunday in January –and continue to monitor developments.

Antonio Conte's men, though, can expect competition for the ex-Ajax striker, 25, from a trio of Italian clubs in AC Milan, Inter and Roma.

What chance they actually have of landing £35million-rated Suarez *appears to depend on whether Liverpool spend in the summer.

Liverpool’s American owners stated last week that no decision on the manager’s future will be made until after a review of the 2011-12 season is complete.

However, even if the Reds did add the FA Cup to their Carling Cup triumph, there is no guarantee Dalglish will receive the green light to continue.

Amazingly, the bookies now make the Scot 4-7 ON to be gone before *August – with many believing the writing has been on the wall for some time.

When Liverpool won the League Cup in February – their first *silverware since 2006 – the lack of public praise for Dalglish from his Yanks bosses John Henry and Tom Werner was deafening.

That suggested a crisis was already brewing and the situation has since careered completely out of control amid the club’s worst sequence of league results in more than 50 YEARS.

Last week’s defeat to *Fulham at home was Liverpool’s TENTH since the start of the year. Only rock-bottom Wolves have collected fewer points than Dalglish’s *expensive flops since the new year.

The shocking slump has ended any chance of Champions League *qualification – the pre-season priority following the club’s massive £100m spending spree – and left Dalglish in grave danger and sitting in 9th position.

Which is why Suarez is having *second thoughts about extending his stay in the North West and signing an improved deal.

He loves working with Dalglish, *forever grateful of the manager’s *unwavering support when hit with an eight-match ban for racially *abusing Manchester United skipper Patrice Evra in September.

But Liverpool's performance in the league, Suarez, *already public enemy No.1 with *opposition fans across the land, could decide to cut his losses and quit.

A Kop insider confirmed: “Luis loves the club but he wants to win all the time, he hates losing.”

One man bitterly upset at the club’s dramatic decline in fortunes is *Anfield legend Phil Thompson.

He remains behind Dalglish, *adamant the board must stick rather than twist come the close season.

Yet, at the same time, the ex-*Liverpool skipper, who won seven *titles and three European Cups *between 1971 and 1984, has *labelled the recent wretched run *unacceptable.

Thommo, 58, said: “Since the *Carling Cup and prior to the Carling Cup, it has not been good enough.

“Everyone has to take responsibility for the results – the players, Kenny and his coaching staff. Everybody.

“But there’s no question Kenny is the right person for the job.”

Only time will tell if Liverpool chiefs Henry and Werner agree – and where that leaves Suarez.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cheats. Roma definitely helped stitch up this unbeaten run.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Spewin.

It's Milan's next season. You Juve supporters enjoy this while it lasts.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Ha win 30 titles then come back and talk u peasants. Undefeated baby!!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
How many do I have to win legitimately?
Remind me when to laugh mate.

Evidence shows that Inter and Milan were the one caught and nothing happened. Calciopolli was all about destroying what Juve had, because it was clear they were going to dominate for years to come.

Do you actually follow the Serie A? Do you read Or understand Italian? If not how can you make a judgement? You can't make an honest assessment by without knowing the whole story.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Do you read Or understand Italian? If not how can you make a judgement?
Oh I see.

If we don't read or understand Italian then surely we can't know what goes on. Typical Juve supporter. Fickle as they come.

Cheating/rorting/match-fixing. It is what it is. Regardless of the "language" it's done in. Just because you can read Italian, that automatically makes you privy to the truth or a different version of events?

Knowing Italian doesn't make you special. Any monkey with a single-digit IQ can learn it in no time. But judgment gets passed with evidence, not knowledge of a language. Fool.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Oh I see.

If we don't read or understand Italian then surely we can't know what goes on. Typical Juve supporter. Fickle as they come.

Cheating/rorting/match-fixing. It is what it is. Regardless of the "language" it's done in. Just because you can read Italian, that automatically makes you privy to the truth or a different version of events?

Knowing Italian doesn't make you special. Any monkey with a single-digit IQ can learn it in no time. But judgment gets passed with evidence, not knowledge of a language. Fool.
Read my post monkey!! You obviously have no idea what I'm taking. If you could read the language then you might go little deeper into the saga. If you understood the language you wouldn't be one of the many people who just get fed the same old crap from aussie and English journos. Did you follow what happened with three Italian reporters that were involved in the case a few months ago when it was reopened?

I'm not going to even waste my time anymore. Go and educate yourself.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Read my post monkey!! You obviously have no idea what I'm taking. If you could read the language then you might go little deeper into the saga. If you understood the language you wouldn't be one of the many people who just get fed the same old crap from aussie and English journos. Did you follow what happened with three Italian reporters that were involved in the case a few months ago when it was reopened?

I'm not going to even waste my time anymore. Go and educate yourself.
wtf is this?

Well done. You've just reworded your last post without adding anything new.

You could've just said "i just know sh!t you don't cos I know how to speak and read Italian"

It's a good thing my Italian mates didn't read any of your drivel. They'd be ashamed to think they share the same background with an imbecile like you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i dont read or understand italian, but very important people who do read and speak italian found juventus guilty and so i defer to their judgement

plus i went over the case using google translator and it is pretty solid

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
and btw dont get all high and mighty there milan boy:p

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Meh...

If I have facts, I back them up with evidence.

I don't go around saying I know the real story cos I can say sh!t like "ciao bella"

Status
Not open for further replies.